PDA

View Full Version : New Beginnings Sale - @ Amanda's Creative Florist :)

Hibeechick
28-Aug-13, 12:51
NEW BEGINNINGS SALE!!!! ( stuff any of that closing down malarky - that's depressing and this is a happy occassion! ) Starts tomorrow! Lots of lovely glass vases, crackle vases, ceramic jugs, bird cages. Cemetery items, pots, vases, books, teddies....limited silk flowers left. All needs to go by Saturday!

Sorry for posting this here but no one would see it in the business section and don't want anyone missing out on a bargain!

xxx

Kodiak
28-Aug-13, 15:00
NEW BEGINNINGS SALE!!!! ( stuff any of that closing down malarky - that's depressing and this is a happy occassion! ) Starts tomorrow! Lots of lovely glass vases, crackle vases, ceramic jugs, bird cages. Cemetery items, pots, vases, books, teddies....limited silk flowers left. All needs to go by Saturday!

Sorry for posting this here but no one would see it in the business section and don't want anyone missing out on a bargain!

xxx

Where exactly is your shop?, as you do not give an address.

equusdriving
28-Aug-13, 17:16
Where exactly is your shop?, as you do not give an address.

45 Dempster Street, Wick, Caithness KW1 5QB

a little tip, (just in case you really are interested in anything other than picking fault) there is a website address at the bottom of the post , which leads to a website full of information, for the genuinely interested

Flavours
28-Aug-13, 18:31
I can't believe the County is losing it's award winning florist:(. Best of luck Amanda is your next venture. I wish you every success

Hibeechick
28-Aug-13, 19:42
Not really loosing me as such... just the shop front really. Will still be doing weddings, contracts, even sympathy work. Just moving it in a new direction :) x