PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Stout

Glenys Hirst
04-Feb-07, 00:39
Does anyone know what Cameron is doing since he left big brother? Does he still live/work in Orkney?...Am out of touch with living here in yorkshire not getting Scottish newspapers/tv.

DarkAngel
04-Feb-07, 00:43
Cameron stout was in Lybster last year for their Gala or something like that..please correct me if in wrong tho..A few of my friends got their pix taken with him!! Fantastic! lol :lol:

Glenys Hirst
04-Feb-07, 00:52
I know he was in panto at Aberdeen soon after coming out.I wrote to him via the Theatre wishing him all the best and he sent me his autograph and short letter.I thought he's a nice fella.

Bill Fernie
04-Feb-07, 01:03
See the photos of Cameron Stout at the 2006 Lybster Gala here -
http://www.caithness.org/fpb/june2006/photogallery/index.php?gallery=26&image=16

kwbrown111
04-Feb-07, 01:07
He also has a column when big brother/celebrity big brother is on in the sunday post

Glenys Hirst
04-Feb-07, 01:33
Thanks for the photos of Lybster Gala with Cameron,very much appreciated.

DarkAngel
04-Feb-07, 02:08
Aye he does seem a genuine guy!:D

EDDIE
04-Feb-07, 12:07
He writes in a colum for the press and journal and he has been giving out the golden rose and red roses at valentines every year in aberdeen its sponsored by the press and journal.
Its nice people like cameron that deserve to be an overnight celebrity making loads of money of the spin off from big brother rather than that idiot jade its unbelievable that a person like jade has made millions after appearing on big bro

percy toboggan
04-Feb-07, 15:44
I thought this thread was about a local Caithnessian brew!
Is my mind so one tracked ? :rolleyes:

...answers on a beermat :Razz

johno
04-Feb-07, 16:03
Cameron Stout may be a nice guy, but apart from being in big brother,what has he done for the population to be clambering for his autograph. does this programme make stars out of everyone that, s in it. what are his talents is he a great singer, a fantastic actor ,a great sportsman. am i missing something here?.

ps personally i think that it,s mostly has beens & never beens thats ever been in it :roll:

Nivelo
04-Feb-07, 17:03
He's still in Kirkwall as far as I know cos I seen him in woolies when I was over there.

Doug Country
04-Feb-07, 20:11
I know he was in panto at Aberdeen soon after coming out.

Ahh, so he is gay. Thought there was something funny about him.

jac1791
04-Feb-07, 21:17
I met Cameron Stout in Aberdeen Royal Infirmary last August, he had hurt his foot and was in hospital -- real nice guy

Glenys Hirst
04-Feb-07, 21:48
I was up on holiday in Thurso..when Cameron won Big Brother...I remember looking at photos on caithnes.org of him returning home to Stromness...He did Orkney proud! He was no bully like Jade......he was just himself..no acting up to the cameras.

laguna2
05-Feb-07, 09:52
Cameron has been in panto in the Glasgow Pavilion this year - and he was very good too!