PDA

View Full Version : Amanda's Creative Florist - New beginnings :)

Hibeechick
26-Aug-13, 12:37
Afternoon all. Id like to formally announce that as from this Saturday, Amanda's Creative Florist will be going freelance. I've had so many brilliant job opportunities over the last few years, from working in Canada, to working in Germany to working on cruise ships that i haven't been able to accept because of having the shop.

Its time for me to take the next step in my career and unfortunately as long as I've the shop i cant do that. All orders and weddings which have been booked will still be honoured, all that's changing really is the shop.

I'm not gonna lie, as much as I'm excited about the next step in my life i'm still sad to see the end of the shop. Its been an amazing seven years all be it very hard work and life consuming! Lol. I cant thank you all enough for all your support custom and help during these past seven years, at 28 though i cant wait to get a bit of my life back.

This doesn't mean that I am ceasing business, just taking it in a new direction which can only benefit my career opportunities for the future.

Once again, it has been an amazing 7 years thanks to the support mostly of the Caithness community.

Amanda.