PDA

View Full Version : Crop Circles

Baconbuttie
25-Aug-13, 22:04
Has anyone else noticed the circles in fields beside the A9 heading South?. 2 in a field near Cairn Liath, Brora and 2 in a field between Golspie and The Mound. Nothing fancy just plain circles beside each other.

starfish
25-Aug-13, 22:13
yes see them yesterday

Kevin Milkins
25-Aug-13, 22:19
Interesting subject.

Although it is generally accepted that crop circles are made by hippie types for a bit of fun, I used to Combine about a thousand acres of mixed crops on a farm in Shropshire and from time to time we would come across these crop circles and although it was dismissed and explained away by the boffins, some of the fields that we had were just too far away from the road and with no sign of any disturbance to other pathways or crop was to be found. I still have lots of unanswered questions about this unusual phenomenon.

Phill
25-Aug-13, 22:42
Hmmm, near Portgower!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Rheghead
25-Aug-13, 23:06
Non story actually. Anyone who is in on the know knows that a perfect circle crop circle indicates that the spacecraft of aliens enjoyed a perfect landing on Earth.

Kevin Milkins
26-Aug-13, 07:26
We could do with our old friend Northerner to share his wisdom in space travel.

Whitewater
26-Aug-13, 09:21
Was down the road on Saturday morning and we saw the guy tramping round making the circle.

ducati
26-Aug-13, 10:09
Was down the road on Saturday morning and we saw the guy tramping round making the circle.

You just made that up [evil]

billmoseley
26-Aug-13, 19:47
some smaller circles that appeared on our farm were made by a family of Badgers

Big Gaz
26-Aug-13, 20:27
i stopped my truck the other day on the A9 to relieve myself......imagine my horror when the crops in the nearby field started dying in huge circular swathes!

billmoseley
28-Aug-13, 19:20
i stopped my truck the other day on the A9 to relieve myself......imagine my horror when the crops in the nearby field started dying in huge circular swathes! you bragging lololol?

Big Gaz
28-Aug-13, 19:58
you bragging lololol?

I wish lol!

starfish
29-Aug-13, 19:16
went passed today there was lots of people there with measure tapes ect

Big Gaz
29-Aug-13, 19:22
but they don't need a measuring tape....they only need to ask me how big it is :eek: