PDA

View Full Version : Registered Childminder has Vacancies, Thurso

unicorn
24-Aug-13, 17:11
I am a Registered Childminder with an immediate Vacancy, full or part time, also before and after school care available. I am Fully Insured and a PVG scheme member.
I hold a certificate in First aid and food hygiene along with other training certificates.
I was Graded level 5 with the care inspectorate at my last inspection.
I have 13 years experience as a registered childminder with testimonials from many happy service users.
I am a Fully Qualified and registered Nursery Nurse and implement that training within my care service. Previous service users and current service users are happy to speak to prospective service users about the service I provide.
My aim is to provide children and parents with high quality childcare and peace of mind when leaving your child in my care, knowing that they will be well cared for and safe.
I attend toddler group with my mindees and like to get them out and about, I do not drive so the children get a lot of fresh air and exercise.
Please Pm for more information or to arrange a meeting with me.
Inspection reports are available to see.
I also do settling in sessions so your child is familiar with me before you take the step of leaving them in my care.
I am in the Spring park area of Thurso and do school drop offs and pick ups to Mount Pleasant School.

unicorn
27-Aug-13, 18:11
I still have a vacancy.

unicorn
31-Aug-13, 00:58
Bump..........

unicorn
03-Sep-13, 06:50
Bump........