PDA

View Full Version : Poker Face

Cedric Farthsbottom III
02-Feb-07, 23:07
Yer sitting at a table with four guests for dinner.The meal is braw and everyone is enjoying therselves.Suddenly a large ripper of a fart is heard from around the table.The smell is overwhelming as a dinner party suddenly becomes like a game o' poker.Four folk looking into each others faces to see who is the guilty party.Not a ripple of guilt,not a red face in the room.I'm gonna go to Vegas this Summer,cos ma poker face is the best.:lol: :lol:

Billy Boy
03-Feb-07, 19:02
ma face is no a poker face,if it was ma backside that let rip, as soon as the smell became overwhelming, i would be beaming wa pride [lol] and everybody would know i had a full hoose :eek: or should i say a empty one

Billy Boy
04-Feb-07, 21:30
A rabbi, a minister, and a priest are playing poker when the police raid the game. Addressing the priest, the lead officer asks: "Father Murphy, were you gambling?" Turning his eyes to heaven, the priest whispers, "Lord, forgive me for what I am about to do." To the police officer, he then says, "No, officer, I was not gambling." The officer then asks the minister: "Pastor Johnson, were you gambling?" Again, after an appeal to heaven, the minister replies, "No, officer, I was not gambling." Turning to the rabbi, the officer again asks: "Rabbi Goldstein, were you gambling?" Shrugging his shoulders, the rabbi replies: "With whom?"

johno
09-Feb-07, 21:59
aye good one billyboy ha ha. [lol]