PDA

View Full Version : Well done Council Road services!

Mother Bear
02-Feb-07, 20:28
Is this a record I wonder? I telephoned the Council last Monday morning to report a pothole in the small road near to where I live, which was getting larger at an alarming rate. Imagine my surprise and delight to return home from work this eve, Friday, and it has all been filled in and repaired! Thank you, who ever you are, the quick service was very much appreciated.

ett23
02-Feb-07, 20:31
Wow, that is amazing! Wish they'd repair the pot holes in Tain as quickly as that. The roads are atrocious over my way!:mad:

rfr10
02-Feb-07, 20:33
Is this a record I wonder? I telephoned the Council last Monday morning to report a pothole in the small road near to where I live, which was getting larger at an alarming rate. Imagine my surprise and delight to return home from work this eve, Friday, and it has all been filled in and repaired! Thank you, who ever you are, the quick service was very much appreciated.

Oh well, at least you got a quick response to that. I emailed them a while ago reporting the street lights in out street as they are never working properly and everytime I seem to shut the door when going out my house, the light nearby goes off :S I received a reply from the council saying that my email would be forwarded onto the Wick offices but since then, I've had no reply or no sign of anything being done.

footie chick
02-Feb-07, 21:43
Oh well, at least you got a quick response to that. I emailed them a while ago reporting the street lights in out street as they are never working properly and everytime I seem to shut the door when going out my house, the light nearby goes off :S I received a reply from the council saying that my email would be forwarded onto the Wick offices but since then, I've had no reply or no sign of anything being done.

You should try phoning they came out the same day to fix the light I reported