PDA

View Full Version : Learning Difficulties

Glenys Hirst
02-Feb-07, 13:47
my boy had Aspergers Syndrome.Just wondered if there were folk up in Caithness who would like to share experiences,offer advice etc.

cuddlepop
02-Feb-07, 16:56
You have my understanding and upmost respect .Its a very lonely job being a parent of an Aspergic youngster.
Have pmd you.:D
Think there is a local Parent Carer's Support group up but I'm sure the locals will get in touch.:D

stratman
02-Feb-07, 21:56
There is a very healthiest collection of books I have ever seen, about ASD in Wick library. Hope that is useful.

Rheghead
03-Feb-07, 17:20
There is a support group which meets in the Nerve Centre which is above the Cancer Research charity shop in the precinct in Thurso, every first Friday of the month from 930am, there is also a group which meets in Wick but she did'nt know the details but if you contact Rhine House in Wick they'll know.

horse
03-Feb-07, 20:18
my boy had Aspergers Syndrome.Just wondered if there were folk up in Caithness who would like to share experiences,offer advice etc.
Been there done that. Our boy is autistic and is nearly 16 if you want to ask anything in particular just ask been through the hyper active stage bullying coments from adults not sleeping etc etc the list goes on.