PDA

View Full Version : Good News for Seaview Care Home

secretsquirrel
15-Aug-13, 12:33
Good news for One Wick Care Home: on the NHS Highland website

http://www.nhshighland.scot.nhs.uk/News/Pages/NHSHighlandmovestowardsliftingcarehomeembargo.aspx

NHS Highland moves towards lifting care home embargo - good news "And Bob Silverwood, NHS Highland’s north area manager, said “significant” progress had been made, allowing people to be admitted to the home for respite care."

Unfortunately "NHS Highland’s embargo on new admissions at another Wick care home, Riverside, remains, although Mr Silverwood said they were continuing to work with the home’s operators to ensure that it can be lifted as soon as possible.”

Lets hope Riverside Gets Sorted shortly?

celtchicky
15-Aug-13, 12:42
here we go again.....

Big Gaz
15-Aug-13, 12:49
you are just getting to be a pain now. we all know you have got nothing better to do with your mundane life than slag off the care homes

secretsquirrel
15-Aug-13, 12:52
you are just getting to be a pain now. we all know you have got nothing better to do with your mundane life than slag off the care homes

just making people aware of the good news.

Big Gaz
15-Aug-13, 17:31
Good news? - Quote! Lets hope Riverside Gets Sorted shortly? - That to me is a direct attack on Riverside. I don't recall you actually going into Riverside and doing anything about it yourself and i bet you haven't had the balls to phone them up and complain either! Just give it a rest we are not interested in your constant whining about care homes.

mi16
15-Aug-13, 19:06
Good news? - Quote! Lets hope Riverside Gets Sorted shortly? - That to me is a direct attack on Riverside. I don't recall you actually going into Riverside and doing anything about it yourself and i bet you haven't had the balls to phone them up and complain either! Just give it a rest we are not interested in your constant whining about care homes.I don't see it as an attack at all, perhaps the OP does have an agenda as hinted here but he fact that Riverside has had sanctions placed upon the home should not be ignored.

Big Gaz
15-Aug-13, 20:41
I'm not saying they should be ignored either mi6 but the amount of threads started by the OP on the same subject is getting beyond a joke. Check for yourself. Anyway, not going to waste any more of my time on this thread.