PDA

View Full Version : Zebedy - Dancing at the Prom

Deemac
01-Feb-07, 19:58
Spot Zebedy!! Smooth operator indeed. You can tell he's a drummer.

Also, all at the 2006 Xmas Thurso High School prom in fine fettle strutting their stuff. (Apologies for the sound quality - mic too near the bass monitor!!)

See link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v7RcAnDSlQ

zebedy
01-Feb-07, 20:55
hahahahahaha...

Deemac ure evil! haha

Gleber2
01-Feb-07, 21:56
BOING went zebedy

PS what & the heck is the stickman doing in the band BTW, let alone the rest of the racket:Razz

Deemac
02-Feb-07, 00:18
BOING went zebedy

PS what & the heck is the stickman doing in the band BTW, let alone the rest of the racket:Razz

I was just trying to copy what Chobbers might have done if he'd being playing, and he would have just been copying what you'd have done if you'd been playing!! The rest as they say is history . . . . Ehh

Myself, I was more concerned with the state the fiddle player was in after the buffet . . . .;)

Jeemag_USA
02-Feb-07, 00:43
Ha ha Jack, I feel like I am only scratching the surface of your many talents [lol]

Yeah the drummin was a bit over the top, he was probably listeing to Led Zeppelin on a Ipod at the time instead of listening to the band ;)

canuck
02-Feb-07, 01:06
Oh Moira, can you make us 17 again?

Chobbersjnr
02-Feb-07, 03:28
Ha ha Jack, I feel like I am only scratching the surface of your many talents [lol]

Yeah the drummin was a bit over the top, he was probably listeing to Led Zeppelin on a Ipod at the time instead of listening to the band ;)

bada-bip-bada-boing

I've been trying to copy G2's particular drumming quirks for a looooooong time & still I struggle so your wrong there D.