PDA

View Full Version : Chobbers aged 26 on Bass

Deemac
31-Jan-07, 21:47
I thought this was a fair contrast from my previous Chobbers video Youtube link. He's mad for showing off these days (he may be right!! - or just mad).

Anyway, I'm sure he could give Stanely Clarke a reasonable run for his money if this is anything to go by . . . . .

Enjoy

PS: The drummer is Graham Walker (Gary Moore/London session player etc.)

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYDO9a1mdDo

stratman
31-Jan-07, 21:57
Don't think I will visit that one as I can not afford a new monitor at the mo!:lol:

canuck
01-Feb-07, 01:32
It was wonderful and my monitor is totally undamaged.

Saveman
01-Feb-07, 12:12
Wow! I'm impressed! Great stuff ChobbersJnr.....so when do we get to hear/see Gleber2's solo??
I was just getting into it as it faded out....

Deemac
01-Feb-07, 13:22
Wow! I'm impressed! Great stuff ChobbersJnr.....so when do we get to hear/see Gleber2's solo??

If there is a demand for more snippets from this DVD I will post more. There's 2 hours of this particular concert recorded.

What concerns me more, is just how big Chobbers head will become!! He's fairly unbareable now, and I have to work with him on an almost weekly basic . . . . . !!:eek:

Gleber2
01-Feb-07, 13:32
If there is a demand for more snippets from this DVD I will post more. There's 2 hours of this particular concert recorded.

What concerns me more, is just how big Chobbers head will become!! He's fairly unbareable now, and I have to work with him on an almost weekly basic . . . . . !!:eek:
I have to live with him!!!!!

The Pepsi Challenge
01-Feb-07, 18:35
Victor Wooten eat your heart out.

Chobbersjnr
01-Feb-07, 21:58
I have to live with him!!!!!

excuse me, I have to live with you:D

Gleber2
01-Feb-07, 22:51
excuse me, I have to live with you:D
You have a choice. I have none.:)

Phoebus_Apollo
03-Feb-07, 00:56
stunning...Pastorious would be proud:)

Chobbersjnr
03-Feb-07, 02:21
calls in builders to enlarge all door ways due to major increase in size of cranium:eek:

Deemac
03-Feb-07, 14:21
Its started already - Good (my evil plan is working . . . . he, he - Jebedy will back me up here - Jeid won't!!!!)

I want to see his head explode. It will be the ultimate stage show performance trick to wow the punters. (admittedly a one shot deal)

We need to save this for this years Hogmanay Street party, just as the countdown reaches 0!! (We'll need a bigger stage also).

I'll feed the public a slow steady diet of Chobbers genius so as not to ruin the timing of this event . . . . . . . :eek:

Sporran
03-Feb-07, 19:35

I echo Saveman's sentiments, and would definitely like to see a video of Gleber2's solo!! That tiny snippet at fadeout was just a tease!!!

Its started already - Good (my evil plan is working . . . . he, he - Jebedy will back me up here - Jeid won't!!!!)

I want to see his head explode. It will be the ultimate stage show performance trick to wow the punters. (admittedly a one shot deal)

We need to save this for this years Hogmanay Street party, just as the countdown reaches 0!! (We'll need a bigger stage also).

I'll feed the public a slow steady diet of Chobbers genius so as not to ruin the timing of this event . . . . . . . :eek:

Heh, heh, Deemac! You *are* awful.....but I like you!! ;)

Chobbersjnr
03-Feb-07, 20:08

no comment other than I'll make sure I'm close enough to the drums for you to get caught in the blast

rob murray
09-Feb-07, 13:26
Excellent stuff !! Check this web site out for info on Graham Walker aged 16 / 17, as drummer in The Opium TRaill ( site includes music down loads form Caithness gigs c 1967 ) The band, mostly all mid to late teens, made quite a splash at the time, appearing in national press and on TV.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rgc/Pictures/pictures.html