PDA

View Full Version : mans best friend.

fingalmacool
31-Jan-07, 00:42
Hey there pooch lovers, walking my dog the other day, poo in hand(in a bag) when big yellow van pulled up along side, it was the dog patrol man,(I was thinking man I'm glad I pick up after the little madam) but no he wasn't commending me for my actions, he was wondering if I knew anybody that would be interested in giving a collie a home, they picked up three the other day from some ratbags place(sorry couldn't help it) and are keen to find them homes, he said they were well behaved so all is not lost they still have a chance of making some family happy, so if you can think of anybody that you think would make a good dog owner, get them out to the local pound.

mop top
04-Feb-07, 16:37
Just thought i would say i dont know who approached you cos the dog warden is certainly not a man!

danc1ngwitch
04-Feb-07, 16:42
loyal regardless wot u do ta em. Shame ain't it.:~(

fingalmacool
05-Feb-07, 01:32
Just thought i would say i dont know who approached you cos the dog warden is certainly not a man!

did i say it was the dog warden???????????????

pedromcgrory
05-Feb-07, 02:19
Hey there pooch lovers, walking my dog the other day, poo in hand(in a bag) when big yellow van pulled up along side, it was the dog patrol man,(I was thinking man I'm glad I pick up after the little madam) but no he wasn't commending me for my actions, he was wondering if I knew anybody that would be interested in giving a collie a home, they picked up three the other day from some ratbags place(sorry couldn't help it) and are keen to find them homes, he said they were well behaved so all is not lost they still have a chance of making some family happy, so if you can think of anybody that you think would make a good dog owner, get them out to the local pound.
2nd line down

rich
05-Feb-07, 03:08
A rogues' gallery...

http://www.schnetzler.com/110Dogs/

marlyn
05-Feb-07, 15:00
I saw that van (a big yellow transit) last wednesday and it had 'Dog Warden' written on the side of it but was driven by a man, i wondered about it because I knew the dog warden is a woman. I only took so much notice because I was hoping that they were not coming to visit me - somebody complained about my dog barking quite recently (but that's another story!)

carasmam
05-Feb-07, 18:35
I've never noticed "Dog Warden" written on the big van before, will keep an eye out now !! We still have the lady dog warden, with her trusty 4 legged apprentice Harry, I think though ;)

danc1ngwitch
05-Feb-07, 20:02
I saw that van (a big yellow transit) last wednesday and it had 'Dog Warden' written on the side of it but was driven by a man, i wondered about it because I knew the dog warden is a woman. I only took so much notice because I was hoping that they were not coming to visit me - somebody complained about my dog barking quite recently (but that's another story!)
ur dog barks??? omg nooo lol.. ppl will moan bout nuttin these days

marlyn
06-Feb-07, 15:41
I tell ya, don't get me started on that one - I was very upset about it! bet the self safe complainers wouldn't say a word if she alerted us that someone was up to no good in their garden!!

Dog Warden
08-Feb-07, 10:06
Just to confirm i am still here and yes i am female although with the yellow jacket on i can understand where the confusion could arise from!!!

marlyn
08-Feb-07, 10:19
Do you drive the big transit then? I didn't actually meet you when you had cause to visit my house, I just assumed it was a small van you had.

Dog Warden
08-Feb-07, 10:46
Marlyn

I have sent you a pm

cheers