PDA

View Full Version : emmerdale

katarina
27-Jul-13, 12:26
you know what annoys me most about soaps? It's the unbelievable situations they put people in. Gennie Tries to run away from Crazy Cam. she's in a village for any sake. does she run next door? to the pub? To the cafe? No she gets in her car and drives out into the country to be persued by Crazy Cam and Debbie (of course that would happen) thus putting herself in danger. I mean Duh! Script writers get real!

secrets in symmetry
27-Jul-13, 12:29
That doesn't sound so different from some of the stories we read about in the court section of the local papers. Don't you find yourself sighing in disbelief at some of them too?

ducati
27-Jul-13, 16:23
Personally, I'd have nothing to do with someone called Crazy Cam. Bit of a clue in the name.

Tilly Teckel
27-Jul-13, 16:35
I'm with you Katarina; I was shouting at the telly "Go to the pub!", "Sit outside in the car and bang on the horn!", "Lock the doors and call the police!".

I think I need to get out more.... :roll:

billmoseley
27-Jul-13, 19:06
Look everyone i hate to tell you all this but it's not real. Honest it's just a story played out by actors lololol

Mik.M.
27-Jul-13, 19:38
Now you`ve spoilt it for them Bill.

mi16
27-Jul-13, 22:46
Look everyone i hate to tell you all this but it's not real. Honest it's just a story played out by actors lolololThe other half hates it when I point that fact out during a soap opera.

Phill
27-Jul-13, 22:49
At least it's not Corriefernation Street, now that IS real.

Bliddy script writers! Tsk, Fancy making things up.

What time does Tesco open tomorrow?

Tilly Teckel
27-Jul-13, 23:38
"It IS real... it IS real... it IS real... it IS real... it IS real... ..."

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo316/flamespheonix/denialcartoon_zpsafbf282c.jpg (http://s387.photobucket.com/user/flamespheonix/media/denialcartoon_zpsafbf282c.jpg.html)

billmoseley
28-Jul-13, 12:35
Tilly no it isn't

nightowl
28-Jul-13, 12:54
Don't listen to them Katarina and Tilly!! Surely Cameron must get it in the neck this time. Did you see the wee recordy thing still had its red light flashing?;) What I wonder now is how the Corrie writers are going to top this one.............. No, I'm not addicted.

billmoseley
28-Jul-13, 15:59
Look if you don't listen too me and start believing it's not real i will send Phil Mitchell round to sort you all out