PDA

View Full Version : celebs in rehab aaahhh!!!

Ojibwa
30-Jan-07, 16:56
Oh my Gosh!!! I am so tired of hearing about so called celebs going into rehab! Everyday it's someone new, Keith Urban, Jade Goody, Pete Docherty, Kate Moss, Linsay Lohan I could go on and on. I think it's just becoming the "in" thing to do to get some exposure.

There are loads of ordinary people with real problems who probably do need to go to a treatment centre but could not afford to check themselves in.

I am so tired of these talentless stars who only want to be famous, it's crazy. Then they moan about the fame and the pressure, they need to get a grip and get a real job!

Oh my, I think my anger is reaching rehab level, and I had 2 glasses of wine last night, better go pack a bag and check into the Betty Ford! :lol:

DarkAngel
30-Jan-07, 21:33
Jade Goody is now in Rehab..Its terrible..

I too think its gone too far.

she was saying she couldn't go near her kids etc & now she's booked herself into the Priory because of stress & depression!
Hiding yourself away from my kids isn't going to help much in my opinion.
Go away on holiday with you're kids for a few weeks instead of going into some posh clinic.

Naefearjustbeer
30-Jan-07, 21:36

she was saying she couldn't go near her kids etc & now she's booked herself into the Priory because of stress & depression!
Go away on holiday with you're kids for a few weeks instead of going into some posh clinic.

Call me a cynic if you want but I think it is all a publicity stunt to try and stir up public symapthy for the fool. If you were really depressed you would make sure you went somewhere less in the public eye than the priory. How do you think the papers got ther pictures and the story. Jades publicity guru would of made a call to the paparazzi and said hey go and take a look at who is about to check into the priory. As quick as you can say "Who where what" the paps would be swarming round the place to get the exclusive pics.

DarkAngel
30-Jan-07, 21:43
Call me a cynic if you want but I think it is all a publicity stunt to try and stir up public symapthy for the fool. If you were really depressed you would make sure you went somewhere less in the public eye than the priory. How do you think the papers got ther pictures and the story. Jades publicity guru would of made a call to the paparazzi and said hey go and take a look at who is about to check into the priory. As quick as you can say "Who where what" the paps would be swarming round the place to get the exclusive pics.

I totally agree! :D

Blazing Sporrans
30-Jan-07, 22:02

I thought that the fool was going to India? She couldn't have spent much time there if she went... Was it just a case of having a publicity snap or two taken with a slum child for the papers and magazines here? My, how the world will benefit from that! Death to the cult of celebrity! [evil]

Dusty
31-Jan-07, 13:25
I think we are being a bit hard on these people.
They bring joy, happiness and education to a lot of people.
Just consider how much they..............................
Yea but what about all the................................
And a lot of them can...................

I'll get ma coat!

Dusty.

dozerboy
31-Jan-07, 13:32
I totally agree! :D

I also agree.

Rubha_an_Tuir
31-Jan-07, 14:16
It's the normal folk who have problems far far greater than these nobodies that should be respected. Jade has managed to fall into a state of depression in less than 2 weeks and needs to be checked into a clinic? Yeah right, her depression is the fact that she has made an idiot of herself and potentially the £££'s won't be rolling in anymore.
Or rather the publicity machine will turn this around into a "poor Jade" and once more we'll start rewarding stupidity. Obviously this parasite has become such a cosetted "Celeb" it has to be someone elses fault and someone else has to sort it.

RaT

Lolabelle
31-Jan-07, 22:49
Please excuse my ignorance, but who is Jade Goody??? Never heard of her, him or whatever.

Angela
31-Jan-07, 23:05
Please excuse my ignorance, but who is Jade Goody??? Never heard of her, him or whatever.

Count yourself lucky Lola! [lol]

IMO, a nobody who's been elevated to so-called "celebrity" status by the media...[evil]

Lolabelle
01-Feb-07, 04:49
Ha! I just looked up Jade Goody on google, well there's an intellegent shiela! What a crack up. Big Brother has a lot to answer for. Both in the UK and in Australia. But most of ours disapear back into obscurity. Thank goodness.;)