PDA

View Full Version : A Caithness name for the new prince

secrets in symmetry
23-Jul-13, 22:44
If we had the chance to name the new prince after a model Caithness (forum) citizen, what would we call him?

secrets in symmetry
24-Jul-13, 18:25
I've just realised that I missed Prince Rheghead from the list. Apologies Rheghead - you were one of the favourites.

You might be even madder at me for substituting the oddbloke for you when I thought I'd created the poll with too many options.

Alice in Blunderland
25-Jul-13, 13:34
Lol Jox my man looks like the girlies are all voting for you ......well I'm thinking it's the girlies x

Oddquine
25-Jul-13, 21:05
How are the names Caithness names? They are all Org user names.and could be from any forum......and they are not specifically Caithness based usernames either. If appropriate nicknames to honour Caithness and the Org is what was intended..add Prince weeboyagee and I'll vote then! If you are just posting in case we have forgotten your existence, SiS..then kindly cease and desist....even ignoring you doesn't let us ignore you! (which is Why I am responding to the title of the Thread, because I do get to see the poll...just not what you say about it.

Who the peter dick is Prince Oddbloke?

secrets in symmetry
25-Jul-13, 22:35
Lol Jox my man looks like the girlies are all voting for you ......well I'm thinking it's the girlies xYou'll get your chance to have young Princess Alice named after you when Kate has a baby girl in a couple of years. :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jul-13, 11:04
Prince Weeboyagee lol he'll be having a hussy fit at the thought of that one he's so anti royal :D I love it ;)

Alice in Blunderland
26-Jul-13, 11:06
You'll get your chance to have young Princess Alice named after you when Kate has a baby girl in a couple of years. :cool:ooo I can't wait recognition at last.

secrets in symmetry
27-Jul-13, 00:48
ooo I can't wait recognition at last.It's not automatic. You need to earn your royal title, but I'm sure you'll do that without too much trouble.

canuck
27-Jul-13, 20:00
Just in case my life gets overly hectic when it comes time to be naming a princess I want to record my vote now for Princess Alice.

secrets in symmetry
02-Aug-13, 00:23
Unless the voting changes drastically, the Caithness names for the third and fourth in line to the throne will evidently be

Prince Joxville

and

Princess Alice.

joxville
02-Aug-13, 02:26
Unless the voting changes drastically, the Caithness names for the third and fourth in line to the throne will evidently bePrince JoxvilleandPrincess Alice.I can live with that :-)

secrets in symmetry
03-Aug-13, 03:00
I can live with that :-)Will you take Alice into your house when she's homeless and selling the Big Issue?

joxville
03-Aug-13, 09:35
Yes, but she can continue selling the Big Issue, the extra money will come in handy :-)

secrets in symmetry
03-Aug-13, 13:23
Even a princess has to pay her way in the modern world! :cool: