PDA

View Full Version : Chobbers aged 5 on drums!!

Deemac
30-Jan-07, 00:11
At last,
Finally after much public demand.

Isn't he soooooo cute!!

I realise now the death warrent will have been signed and my days are numbers - BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!

PS: Yes, his timing is still as bad these days also . . . . . . I know I have to put up with it most weekends.

ENJOY - More to follow

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2M0_qEBvCY

:eek:

Kev_Plastic_Food
30-Jan-07, 00:24
Lol, awesome :) Really amazing thing is, he hasnt got any taller since then either :)

emb123
30-Jan-07, 00:32
that's brilliant! Excellent!

Jeid
30-Jan-07, 00:49
He really hasn't grown at all.

canuck
30-Jan-07, 00:57
Priceless! Thanks Deemac.

changilass
30-Jan-07, 01:20
Awww how cute, I want a mini chobbers for a mantelpiece ornament:lol:

Sporran
30-Jan-07, 04:37
At last,
Finally after much public demand.

Isn't he soooooo cute!!

I realise now the death warrent will have been signed and my days are numbers - BUT IT WAS WORTH IT!!

PS: Yes, his timing is still as bad these days also . . . . . . I know I have to put up with it most weekends.

ENJOY - More to follow

See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2M0_qEBvCY

Thanks so much for that Deemac! I really enjoyed watching adorable wee Isaac playing the drums, and his dad singing and playing the guitar. :-)

Me too! :-) He looked like a wee Harry Potter or a wee Elton John, with those big glasses on! :cool:

Torvaig
30-Jan-07, 13:06
What a cutie; it was nice knowing you Deemac!;)

Jeemag_USA
30-Jan-07, 13:54
Ha HA lethal. Arms were getting a wee bit tired their chobbers :)

Good to see old videos, Billy Wares on base in there too, incase anyone is wondering. (my eyes are not what they used to be so I might be wrong) :)

Gleber2
30-Jan-07, 16:54
He was six in fact and got no dinner for a week for slowing down so much. Nothing changes!!!

Kev_Plastic_Food
30-Jan-07, 18:34

There has to be a market there, for mini-chobbers (life size) ornaments. A definite replacement for garden gnomes :)

canuck
30-Jan-07, 18:54
Chobbersjnr, if the tormet from the orgestra becomes too much please know that you can find refuge here.

sam
30-Jan-07, 19:44
Nice one Deemac, he hasnt changed a bit, except his glasses are a bit better fit these days:lol: :lol:

moncur
30-Jan-07, 22:09
Nice one Deemac, he hasnt changed a bit, except his glasses are a bit better fit these days:lol: :lol:

Are they the same specs?

zebedy
31-Jan-07, 17:18
ha, classic video!

Good job...

5 years old... well 6 informs us Gleber2,

whats that 20 year ago, cheeee!... correct me... Shud see him now folks....

Deemac get a drum solo of Chobbers with ure beastin camera u had at the last lighthouse gig!?!?!?

Deemac
31-Jan-07, 18:51
ha, classic video!

Good job...

Deemac get a drum solo of Chobbers with ure beastin camera u had at the last lighthouse gig!?!?!?

Produce a DVD of that one for Gleber2. Great night alround. See Chobbers for a look.

sam
31-Jan-07, 19:02
Are they the same specs?

possibly moncur, maybe he just grew into them:lol:
sorry chobbers couldnt resist that ;)

Chobbersjnr
31-Jan-07, 20:14
OOOOHHH

part of the deal having a HUGE head is one has a HUGE chin as well, I can take it

I'm still the fastest ukelele player in the north

Deemac's funeral will be announced shortly...................I promise

Chobbersjnr
31-Jan-07, 20:18
ha, classic video!

Good job...

aye aye even before you were but a twinkle in your maw's eye, in fact I met yer maw in 1987 in the orange room when she took my drum sticks off me & rattled a table

& as far as Deemac getting a drum solo of me up to date is concerned, it'll never happen. You see I like to leave Deemac under the illusion that he can actually play, so of course seeing me just holding the sticks would blow it all for him

Don't tell him I said that BTW:D

Deemac
31-Jan-07, 21:25
And to think I taught him all he now knows!! (where have I heard that one before? - he, he)

Insolent young pup indeed . . . . . . .

Now, let me see, how busy will I be next time chobbers need's a graphic job produced??:roll:

zebedy
31-Jan-07, 21:57
ooooo

meow deemac! haha

Chobbersjnr
31-Jan-07, 22:46
ooooo

meow deemac! haha

hehe that's us on a friendly note.................we're not competetive in any way at all..............

he's alright really...............no seriously he's not a bad geezer

zebedy
01-Feb-07, 17:19
aye he is a good chap with the chad smith snare!

Jelousy!

haha