PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Judge.

porshiepoo
28-Jan-07, 17:13
On american idol last night there was a celebrity judge - carol someone, does anyone remember her surname? She sang a song that I used to love but can't remember the name of it (saw it last night but forgot to write it down).

By the way, Joan collins double or what!

Colin Manson
28-Jan-07, 17:29
Don't watch it but Google says - Carole Bayer Sager

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carole_Bayer_Sager

porshiepoo
28-Jan-07, 18:21
Thanks Colin, got what I wanted from that. :)

futurelegends
29-Jan-07, 00:02
[QUOTE=porshiepoo;185874]On american idol last night there was a celebrity judge - carol someone, does anyone remember her surname? She sang a song that I used to love but can't remember the name of it (saw it last night but forgot to write it down).

'You're Moving Out Today' Was the Hit in the Seventies for Carol Bayer Sager, got to no.6 in the UK Charts in 1977.

Loafer
29-Jan-07, 18:01
[QUOTE=porshiepoo;185874]On american idol last night there was a celebrity judge - carol someone, does anyone remember her surname? She sang a song that I used to love but can't remember the name of it (saw it last night but forgot to write it down).

'You're Moving Out Today' Was the Hit in the Seventies for Carol Bayer Sager, got to no.6 in the UK Charts in 1977.

As usual Big Rab, you are the master when it comes to music trivia.

The Loafer (or Mr Whinsticks to you)

Ojibwa
29-Jan-07, 18:13
By the way, Joan collins double or what![/quote]

Yeah, when I first switched on I thought it was Joan Collins! :lol: My husbans didn;t think she looked like her but I thought they were totally identical. Good episode, some of the auditionees are so funny.