PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

tenabowla
28-Jan-07, 14:00
Am I going about it the wrong way? Don't seem to be able to add an avatar in th user CP area. No option available.

rfr10
28-Jan-07, 14:13
You have to become a .Orger first. At the moment you are a Junior Member so stay for a while and get posting !! :D

Check http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=13352

donnalee1994
28-Jan-07, 14:39
You need to have atleast 30 posts to be able to get an avatar so get posting

Jeemag_USA
28-Jan-07, 15:10
You need to have atleast 30 posts to be able to get an avatar so get posting

It goes by post number and amount of days as a member, once you hit 30 posts you still won't get an avatar unless you been like 90 days or something, someone told me how it works but I forgot the figures. Maybe a mod can post them, but i guees the idea behind it is a good one with posts and days that way people don't just become postaholics to get an avatar [lol]

rfr10
28-Jan-07, 15:20
If you click the link I posted, it tells you there.

canuck
28-Jan-07, 18:24
Am I going about it the wrong way? Don't seem to be able to add an avatar in th user CP area. No option available.

tenabowla, it looks like you have been a user for the required length of time. Now it is a matter of building up your post count. But be careful. I was in exactly the same position a year ago. I started a conversation with myself, posting a new post for each sentence. Yikes, you canna do that even on the practise range. The games thread doesn't count either.

So just keep plugging away. Your .orger status will magically appear one day and then you can begin the fun of figuring out the technical artistry of installing an avatar.

Good luck. I look forward to seeing your avatar soon.