PDA

View Full Version : Impressive Service from local furniture store !

Iffy
06-Jul-13, 15:52
My elderly Dad bought a bed and mattress from Sam's Furniture Store on High Street, Wick (at such a good price, may I add).

Having had it delivered yesterday, my Dad noticed a slight problem with the mattress.

On phoning, this morning, to inform him of same, Sam was at my Dad's home within half an hour, replaced said mattress and actually re-made my Dad's bed for him. From phone call, to the "problem" being sorted, it took no longer than 1 hour !

Now, this is what I call an extremely impressive service, I am very grateful to Sam and his staff, for such fantastic treatment of my Dad ! :)

WELL DONE SAM, I always knew you were a Gentleman !! :) :)

joe
06-Jul-13, 20:26
Have had a few dealings with Sam,he is always so well mannered and helpful.New shop looks lovely

Fran
07-Jul-13, 00:04
I agree, if anything is wrong he will correct it straight away.lovely man to do business with. I highly recommend him

jacko
07-Jul-13, 13:22
Sam is a decent bloke , he has a great reputation & he s keeping it that way. good on you Sam .5 star aftersales .

sammysalim
13-Jul-13, 10:32
Thanks for the positive feedback folks, much appriciated :)

Big Gaz
13-Jul-13, 10:51
Thanks for the positive feedback folks, much appriciated :)

Now look what you have all done.....Sam's head just got bigger [lol]

Liz
13-Jul-13, 12:54
On all the occasions I've dealt with Sam have always had a brilliant, and very friendly, service. Nothing too much bother and great after sales service. :)

Keep up the good work!