PDA

View Full Version : Looking for King Charles spaniels

niczxx
01-Jul-13, 12:27
Hi does any one know the lady who used to live in watten that would breed the King Charles spaniel dogs, she's moved to Thurso...?

caithnessmw
23-Oct-13, 13:35
The woman who bred my puppy is Ms Ashen. She lived in Watten for years but as far as I know, she now lives somewhere is Thurso. You might meet her at a car boot sale around watten or Thurso as she loves having a look for a bargain!

I have been told by the owners of the King Charles Spaniels around where I live that she over bred using her 2 bitches and a 1 male King Charles Spaniels. Every 3-6 months there was a litter or 2 for sale. I don't personally know if this is true but every owner said that same story to me.

I remember Ms Ashen telling my friend (owner of a KC Spaniel) that she wasn't going to have anymore litters after the next. She said that to my friend over a year ago.

I don't know if this helps you in any way. If you contact The Henderson family on 01955 621683 as they lived next door to Ms Ashen, they may know where she lives and/or what her phone number is.

As far as I know there were KC puppies bought in Lybster, Liverpool, Aberdeen and some other places but I am not sure if you wish to travel a long distance for a puppy.