PDA

View Full Version : could,nt believe what i just read in donaldsos diary

jacko
30-Jun-13, 10:00
Thurso man was on way to visit seriously-ill father in hospital

A SHERIFF advised a drink-driving accused, who was on his way to see his father, seriously ill in hospital, that his case might be an exception to the rule.
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
i think the sheriff has lost the plot here. this could open the floodgates for all kinds a excuses.

There should be NO exceptions to driving while under the influence. This guy was twice the limit .
Are there not any taxi services in Thurso. Has this man not got any friends , relatives that could help him out here. IF THIS MAN HAD CAUSED AN ACCIDENT , would the other party feel the same view as the sheriff.??

EOS
30-Jun-13, 10:42
There was a similar case a couple of months ago when a man was caught on the A9. He had been reported to the police by other motorists due to his bad driving.
The police found him parked in a layby, can't remember the exact amount he was over, he was on his way from Stornoway to France to see his mother who was dying in Hospital. He was banned for a couple of years.

orkneycadian
30-Jun-13, 12:26
I too, cannot believe what passes for journalism in there either.

Phill
30-Jun-13, 13:08
I can't believe they're not in the same lodge!

Droopy
30-Jun-13, 20:52
I too, cannot believe what passes for journalism in there either.Totally agree, if that's journalism, we could all be one.
90% of the posts is pure and utter sweetie wife gossip, and can someone please buy him a new camera that's not out of focus, blurred and has distance perception.

orkneycadian
30-Jun-13, 23:55
Maybe the mods could disable the font and text size SETTINGS IN that section. Randomfontsand sizes is no substitute for good ​journalism.