PDA

View Full Version : Found Spaniel In Thurso Today

XR2
29-Jun-13, 19:50
While heading home walking my own dog this afternoon a black and white spaniel started to follow us in the town centre, unfortunately he had no collar and seemed very lost, a couple of times darting into the traffic which was pretty scary.

Managed to get him to follow us up the police station and they took him in, he a nice friendly little dog looks well looked after, I really hope he gets reunited his with his owners soon if not already!

Liz
29-Jun-13, 20:05
Well done for taking care of the dog and hope it is reunited with it's owner soon.

Dadie
08-Jul-13, 00:00
Think it was the same spaniel that tried to "adopt us" but I had the kids and no leash..:(
And was unsure if its owner was nearby as after we were done in Reids it was gone!
...was going to give it the hour before turning it in incase its owner was a shopaholic :D
or the dog is a habitual wanderer....and it gives the owners time to discover the missing dog and start a search party!
Friendly and bordering on fat for a spaniel .....so not really worried on first glance that he was homeless..just misplaced..