PDA

View Full Version : Dog sitter

jocky
23-Jun-13, 11:55
Does anyone know of anyone that does dog sitting , I ve tried the dunbeath kennels and the girl in watten both full .

aidipi
23-Jun-13, 13:33
Have you tried Home Boarding at Cogle Farm near the Mart. She is excellent

lee01463
23-Jun-13, 14:14
hi, i was thinking, if u cant get a professional dog sitting place, we would watch him. there's four kids here and two teenagers, so he wouldn't go short of walks and play. the reason i'm offering is that the kids have been asking for a dog, i thought before, that it would be nice if we could look after a dog for a while, to see how things went, or would it turn out to be a bit much for me. it would be a good idea to find this out before i went out and spent hundreds on the little dog and basket etc.

so, see how u get on anyway, but its just an offer for u to consider, as long as hes not very old, timid, aggressive, or really
huge or really small and overly fragile, we'd look after him while you enjoy your holiday.

lee01463
23-Jun-13, 14:21
hi, i was thinking, if u cant get a professional dog sitting place, we would watch him. there's four kids here and two teenagers, so he wouldn't go short of walks and play. the reason i'm offering is that the kids have been asking for a dog, i thought before, that it would be nice if we could look after a dog for a while, to see how things went, or would it turn out to be a bit much for me. it would be a good idea to find this out before i went out and spent hundreds on the little dog and basket etc.

so, see how u get on anyway, but its just an offer for u to consider, as long as hes not very old, timid, aggressive, or really
huge or really small and overly fragile, we'd look after him while you enjoy your holiday.

lee01463
23-Jun-13, 14:47

lee01463
23-Jun-13, 18:53
god knows why that message came up three times, sorry

snow tiger
23-Jun-13, 19:30
Try the business section dog sitting

jocky
24-Jun-13, 11:34
Sorted thank you 👍