PDA

View Full Version : proud of yourselves ... are you.

jacko
23-Jun-13, 11:52
Well done to the idiot s that set fire to a single mums shed in Murchison Street this week . They must be really really proud of themselves.
not only did they burn the shed to a cinder but her disabled daughter,s mobility scooter was burnt along with all the childrens toys .
. out of marks up to ten. the action must be well into the sub zero points for wanton damage .
Hope they get caught and are made accountable for their stupid insane action s.

ps. the blaze was close enough to her house that it cracked the house windows. so if thing s went badly . could have been looking at manslaughter charges.

jimmymcc
23-Jun-13, 12:07
That's disgusting, i hope they are caught. The problem is our current system of justice is too good for them, what they need is to be dealt with by a vigilante gang

nightspirit
23-Jun-13, 12:08
Hope they catch these so n so's and hang them out to dry ......

Humerous Vegetable
23-Jun-13, 13:04
That's disgusting, i hope they are caught. The problem is our current system of justice is too good for them, what they need is to be dealt with by a vigilante gang

NO. Some brainless idiot with nothing better to fill their time has done a dangerous thing. You inciting other brainless idiots to become vigilantes is not going to help anyone. I hope you are banned from this website.

secrets in symmetry
23-Jun-13, 14:52
NO. Some brainless idiot with nothing better to fill their time has done a dangerous thing. You inciting other brainless idiots to become vigilantes is not going to help anyone.Indeed not.

I hope you are banned from this website.I wouldn't go as far as banning him. Gentle persuasion that violence isn't the solution would surely be better.

PantsMAN
23-Jun-13, 15:09
One man's 'Gentle persuasion' is another man's 'GENTLE PERSUASION'.

billmoseley
23-Jun-13, 15:37
how about the general public being more vigilant and reporting things to the police.

gaza
24-Jun-13, 21:26
mobility scooter ! ! ! ! could this have had a battery fault ?

jacko
24-Jun-13, 22:30
mobility scooter ! ! ! ! could this have had a battery fault ?

absolutely not. the police said there was petrol trail leading directly to the shed. seems the culprit is known and has been terrorising the family for ages.

hedgehogger
25-Jun-13, 00:51
The 14 year old culprit has been arrested along with 2 others apparently. He has done this sort of thing before but due to his age, he wasn't charged. Maybe the coppers will do something now before someone gets hurt or killed

jacko
25-Jun-13, 09:11
The 14 year old culprit has been arrested along with 2 others apparently. He has done this sort of thing before but due to his age, he wasn't charged. Maybe the coppers will do something now before someone gets hurt or killed
Typical is nt it. in these cases i think the parents should be charged . if any of my children had ever done anything like that i would consider it MY failing.