PDA

View Full Version : Higher Graphic Communication Past Papers

Penelope Pitstop
25-Jan-07, 14:09
Hi everyone

Just wondering if anyone has any old Higher Graphic Communication Past Papers lying in a drawer that they might consider selling?

I'm looking for any previous to 2003 (I have the 2003 - 2006 ones). I've tried Leckie & Leckie who publish them, but they don't go back that far.....just thought there might be a chance someone somewhere might of had them when they were doing the exams and don't need them any more.

Worth a post anyway.

Thanks very much.

peedie wifie
25-Jan-07, 14:37
Can't you buy them from the school??

Mad1man
26-Jan-07, 00:42
Just one problem - if people have them then they will most often have used them - completed the drawings - you'll need to find blanks - You might try asking the school they often have copies filed that they can copy to help them teach exam technique. I'm sure a winning smile would work. Techy teachers always struck me as more approachable.

Cazaa
26-Jan-07, 17:56
Try the SQA website (SQA.org.uk - I think) - they might have a section with past papers to download.

Ricco
26-Jan-07, 18:38
Hi, PP.

I teach in England and so would have no such papers. However, I would first ask myself whether the syllabuses had changed and therefore make the papers prior to 2003 invalid. I have had just such a problem with the Edexcel and CLAIT examinations. In fact, with the latter, anything prior to 2005 is useless. :confused

Penelope Pitstop
27-Jan-07, 15:08
Hi everyone

Thanks for your help with this:Razz . I'll go on the SQA website and have a look. I think the school does have some of the papers, but they don't have the "model" answers that the Leckie & Leckie published papers have. It's really usefull once you've done the papers to see if what you've done is anywhere near right!!!!

Many thanks

Penelope Pitstop