20-Jun-13, 01:00
I'm getting a brand new PC at work tomorrow morning. I can't wait. :cool:

What's new at your work?

joxville
20-Jun-13, 08:35
Nothing. SSDD.

Invisible
20-Jun-13, 10:32
A new attractive women has just started in our office.................eh what else, changed from PG Tips to Tetley teabags.

Kodiak
20-Jun-13, 11:49
Each day is like any other day. Get up, eat, watch TV, go on the internet, eat and then go to bed. Sometimes if I am well enough I get to go to Tesco, WOW, moment of the week. Even my Bears do more in a day than I do.

macadamia
20-Jun-13, 12:20
I'm currently engaged on a post-graduate thesis for a degree in macroeconomics at the University of Auchtermuchty - "Opening Times of Supermarkets Beginning With The Initial Letter 'T' In Specific Regions of Northern Scotland Where The Initial Letter 'W' Is The Determination Of The Urban Locus"

If I graduate this summer, the resulting certificate will hang proudly on the wall next to my First Degree Certificate "Observations Made During The Dehydration Process Of Coloured Mural Compounds Smeared On Vertical Domestic Surfaces, And Subsequent Transition From A Moist To An Arid Condition"

Whoever said that life was boring needs to walk a distance of 1760 yards in footwear personally pre-owned by myself!

joxville
20-Jun-13, 13:16
I tried perambulating in your footwear, and though the adrenaline flowed, I ended up with an involuntary, painful shortening of the muscle in the right foot.

David Banks
20-Jun-13, 15:16

If it's a laptop - look out! You'll be expected to work online if you're home, sick.

Or, some innocent chiphead will set up a virtual desktop, so you can work from home on your own computer.

And, just plain refuse it if they offer you a smart phone.

Labour saving devices -- my fat ass! They will take 24 hours out of your day if they can get it.

Dreamweaver
20-Jun-13, 20:29
I wish I could get a new computer at my work. The one I have just now is so slow its almost going backwards :D

Rheghead
20-Jun-13, 21:16

What's new at your work?

Could they be trying to make you stay? :lol:

secrets in symmetry
21-Jun-13, 00:51
My new PC is fast and furious, and it has a beautiful big screen. It would have increased my productivity many fold if I hadn't spent half the day playing with it. :cool:

neilsermk1
21-Jun-13, 12:13
Hope it snot got windows 8 loaded

What's new at your work?

secrets in symmetry
21-Jun-13, 20:54
Hope it snot got windows 8 loadedOf course it hasn't!

There's no snot on the screen either lol.

Rheghead
21-Jun-13, 20:56
Of course it hasn't!

There's no snot on the screen either lol.

Does it have that pinball machine on it or the basic minesweeper and patience?

secrets in symmetry
21-Jun-13, 21:07
Does it have that pinball machine on it or the basic minesweeper and patience?I don't know. It has a lot of games, but I haven't explored that aspect yet.

I spent ages doing really important things like making it look nice. :cool: I changed my default browser from Firefox to Chrome, so then I had to make Chrome look nice too!