PDA

View Full Version : Poster in Newmarket Bar Window

Saveman
24-Jan-07, 18:04
A "big up" (?) for The Pepsi Challenge's review of Gleber2, Chobbersjnr and co's gig.......
Big blown up section from the Daily Record, there for all to see.

Now I wish I'd been there.....

Chobbersjnr
25-Jan-07, 01:29
Aye pepsi did us proud

thanks TPC

moncur
25-Jan-07, 14:24
thanks TPC

Aint that the stuff u put on ur knee when u get a nasty graze?

Oh.... wait.... im thinkin of TCP! soz

Deemac
25-Jan-07, 20:24
Moncur,
Don't want to appear rude, but can I recommend the second of your guitar amp setting options!!:eek:

Chobbersjnr
27-Jan-07, 01:38
Moncur,
Don't want to appear rude, but can I recommend the second of your guitar amp setting options!!:eek:

LMAO

which is exactly my main reason for losing my amp in the whisky rig, to remove the possibilty of you using that one on me

BTW I hear Moncur has a space control center as a guitar board, apparently even taking a mic stand. AHEM ye'll no get that in the market bar sonny unless of course you do it solo OR big mac could set his flats up on it. From what I've heard it's big enough

what is it anyway?? out of curiosity

Jeid
27-Jan-07, 03:30
Moncur,

Best quote ever... well, I'm sure there's better ones, but still, it's good.

moncur
27-Jan-07, 14:07
LMAO

which is exactly my main reason for losing my amp in the whisky rig, to remove the possibilty of you using that one on me

BTW I hear Moncur has a space control center as a guitar board, apparently even taking a mic stand. AHEM ye'll no get that in the market bar sonny unless of course you do it solo OR big mac could set his flats up on it. From what I've heard it's big enough

what is it anyway?? out of curiosity

http://img308.imageshack.us/img308/886/dsc00182zn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Its my new powered pedal board i got for xmas

From Left: Boss V-wah, Equalizer, Flanger, Noise Suppressor, Tuner, Wireless System and marshall head effects thingy along the bottom. mic stand slots into a socket on the top right hand corner. has effects loops in it aswell so if i want to be a total show off i can plug in up to 3 separate amps!!!

I dare say that big mac could set his flats up on the lid of the case as its a perfect small stage. although i dont know if itd be strong enough to take his weight lol

the_big_mac
27-Jan-07, 18:36
I dare say that big mac could set his flats up on the lid of the case as its a perfect small stage. although i dont know if itd be strong enough to take his weight lol

Your gettin burst [evil] :lol:

moncur
27-Jan-07, 19:47
Your gettin burst [evil] :lol:

lol ul have to catch up wi me first! Im officially no longer 'The fat one' of the band!

the_big_mac
27-Jan-07, 19:52
lol ul have to catch up wi me first! Im officially no longer 'The fat one' of the band!

Naw your right, thats still Calum ;)

moncur
27-Jan-07, 19:54
Naw your right, thats still Calum ;)

oh get ur claws out! Handbags at ten paces!

canuck
27-Jan-07, 23:40
Back to the top of the page for a moment. I cannot get the link to the newspaper to work. Anyone have a helpful suggestion about finding Pepsi's piece which Saveman refers to. Okay now, this damsel has been rescued. Thanks super hero.

Great article The Pepsi Challenge. And congrats to G2, Cjnr and company for what sounds like a fine show.

By the way, nice Christmas present moncur.

zebedy
28-Jan-07, 14:22
intersting rig there moncur,

I have an old picture of Tierce de Picardie's rig, its not all nice proper.. but its rather impressive

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e97/Zebedy00/CAM_0399.jpg

Chobbersjnr
28-Jan-07, 18:47
Moncur what's the horse power of your space vehicle pedal board??

whacky as....................heck you'd need to train on weights for a month just to lift it

Jeid
28-Jan-07, 23:19
Whatever happened to analogue stuff?

The Pepsi Challenge
28-Jan-07, 23:31
Here's my elaborate fx.

moncur
29-Jan-07, 12:37
Here's my elaborate fx.

best post ever lol