PDA

View Full Version : Latheron show secatary

snow tiger
14-Jun-13, 18:41
Does anyone know who is the secatary for the latheron show this year thanks.

Torvaig
14-Jun-13, 23:30
Helen Budge 01593 721 467

embow
15-Jun-13, 10:14
Helen Budge 01593 721 467Nothing to do with Mrs Budge!The secretary is I believe a lady called Maggie Hansard. Address is The Police Station Lybster. Phone number unknown.The Police Station was sold to Maggie and her partner just in case anyone thinks the address is a wind up! Alternative contact John Grant (Show President)01593721500.

Torvaig
15-Jun-13, 12:34
Nothing to do with Mrs Budge!The secretary is I believe a lady called Maggie Hansard. Address is The Police Station Lybster. Phone number unknown.The Police Station was sold to Maggie and her partner just in case anyone thinks the address is a wind up! Alternative contact John Grant (Show President)01593721500. Then maybe it is time that Mrs Budge had her name removed or else the show committee should ensure that their details online are up to date. I nearly posted saying that whoever was looking for the details should look up the internet themselves but I thought I would be helpful and do it for them......it is a common problem that, helpful as it is when relevant, details for many committees, businesses etc., are not kept updated and removes the usefulness of the whole idea.....

Lavenderblue2
15-Jun-13, 17:50
Then maybe it is time that Mrs Budge had her name removed or else the show committee should ensure that their details online are up to date. I nearly posted saying that whoever was looking for the details should look up the internet themselves but I thought I would be helpful and do it for them......it is a common problem that, helpful as it is when relevant, details for many committees, businesses etc., are not kept updated and removes the usefulness of the whole idea..... I agree with you Torvaig... I was recently looking for a professional service, so I went to the C.Org. Business section, all but one of the businesses listed in the group I required were no longer in business. I have found this to be the case in lots of instances when looking in the Business section, it really needs bringing up to date.