PDA

View Full Version : bt.....

peedie
24-Jan-07, 11:46
so... i'm on the phone to bt, on hold, for 11 mins 7 secs to be presise and am gettin no where fast and i suspect i will be stayin on hold for a long time yet! phones on loudspeaker i'm browsing the net, so shall we have a whip round for the exocet missle now or wait till i'm really wound up!? [disgust]

Torvaig
24-Jan-07, 12:12
Still holding?..... :(

peedie
24-Jan-07, 13:49
31 mins later i got to talk to some one, but was no further on really :(

golach
24-Jan-07, 15:45
Try this web site next time

http://www.saynoto0870.com/companysearch.php

obiron
24-Jan-07, 16:12
its not just bt 25 mins i was holding to get in touch with my insurance company only to get an address to send the quote i got too. only spoke on the phone for 2 mins was really cheesed off.

badger
24-Jan-07, 17:48
I've just spent a happy afternoon trying to get through to the Inland Revenue following receipt of a completely dotty letter which seems to have no relevance to my circumstances. They've been engaged all afternoon and all I get is a recorded message saying "this line is engaged" (well, yes, actually I do know what the engaged tone means thank you) and then offering callback which may be charged. May be? Will it, won't it? If so, how much? Per call, per minute? Don't think I'll be trying that.

jambo
24-Jan-07, 19:10
u better watch badger u might be phoninig the same number lester piggot and kenn dodd tried 2 phone.