PDA

View Full Version : Klutz or what?

Kenn
24-Jan-07, 00:03
Our television awaiting the repair man I decided I would check out the DVDs and the videos we got as gifts recently.
Having sorted out three that we had not viewed I politely asked hubbie which one he would like to watch.
His face was a picture and in polite terms what he said was , "And just what are we going to watch them on?"
DOH, hope I'm not the only one that's ready for the funny farm.

changilass
24-Jan-07, 00:38
You could have watched the dvd's on the computer so its not as bad as it could have been :lol:

Geo
24-Jan-07, 01:03
LOL that reminds me of the time I said to my father in law, "wouldn't it be great if you had a torch that plugged into the mains if the batteries were flat, for when the electric goes off?" hehe :)

brokencross
24-Jan-07, 11:16
Driving along in our new car I was playing with all the knobs and buttons.
On the radio I felt little raised dots (like braille) on the volume button. I chirped up, "it must be for blind drivers"............it took me a couple of seconds to realise what I said, a twit or what?

ett23
24-Jan-07, 11:37
On the radio I felt little raised dots (like braille) on the volume button. I chirped up, "it must be for blind drivers"............it took me a couple of seconds to realise what I said, a twit or what?
One of the funniest things I've heard for ages!![lol]

Victoria
24-Jan-07, 11:38

hahaha! I nearly fell of my chair at work and now eveyone is looking at me funny!!!!!!

[lol] [lol]

Torvaig
24-Jan-07, 12:15
Years ago when we had a powercut and couldn't relax and watch tv I announced "oh well, I'll put the time to good use. I'll do the ironing instead!"