PDA

View Full Version : ewan McGregor

katiekrunch
23-Jan-07, 22:13
Does anyone know as yet to when Ewan McGregor is comming up to John O' Groats, to do his next motorcycling trip from John O' Groats to Cape Town this year, with his wife and best mate??? I have searched his websites but only talks about it. No dates mentioned there as yet. Just wandered if anyone has heard via word of mouth etc.......................

the charlatans
23-Jan-07, 22:18
dunno, but let me know. i will be there standing with my Moulin Rouge DVD in one hand, my Long Way Round book in the other drooling.

hubba hubba

ooo i've come over all unnecessary!!!!

Ojibwa
23-Jan-07, 23:24
I would love to go see Ewan McGregor at John O' Groats. I thought Long Way Round was amazing and he seems such a nice, down to earth guy. Is he doing his next trip with Charlie as well ?

Victoria
23-Jan-07, 23:27
I've met Ewan when I used to work in London - His production company offices were opposite where I worked.

I spoke to him twice and he was every bit as lvely as you would expect!!

:D :D

the charlatans
23-Jan-07, 23:32
you big tease Victoria!

and yes Charlie is due to go with him.

another book me thinks.....

Sporran
23-Jan-07, 23:51
Does anyone know as yet to when Ewan McGregor is comming up to John O' Groats, to do his next motorcycling trip from John O' Groats to Cape Town this year, with his wife and best mate??? I have searched his websites but only talks about it. No dates mentioned there as yet. Just wandered if anyone has heard via word of mouth etc.......................

According to Sky Showbiz (http://showbiz.sky.com/showbiz/article/0,,50001-1247387,00.html) on January 15th, it's going to be sometime next year, but they did not specify a date.

I've met Ewan when I used to work in London - His production company offices were opposite where I worked.

I spoke to him twice and he was every bit as lovely as you would expect!!

:D

Oooh, lucky you, Victoria! He's one of my fave actors, and I just love it when he speaks in his own Crieff, Perthshire accent! I think he's a bit of a Prince Charming, myself! :cool:

The Pepsi Challenge
24-Jan-07, 00:22

I spoke to him twice and he was every bit as lvely as you would expect!!

:D :D

I've met him three times and he was a frick on each occasion. Because he can be, I guess.

connieb19
24-Jan-07, 00:24
I've met him three times and he was a frick on each occasion. Because he can be, I guess.
Whats a frick? :confused

JAWS
24-Jan-07, 00:49
I think it's an age thing, dear, so don't worry! ;) Actually, it's more probably an 'in between age' thing because I'm puzzled as well! :D

The Pepsi Challenge
24-Jan-07, 01:27
We're roughly the same age.

Sporran
24-Jan-07, 01:32

Whats a frick? :confused

That's a new one to me also, lol! I suspect that Pepsi is implying that Ewan was the opposite of charming to him.

Gogglebox
24-Jan-07, 01:34
I met and shook hands with him in the Eiffel Tower at the MacAuley & Mcoist talk show before the Scotland v Brazil game in 1998 along with Mcoist, MacAuley, Richard Wilson, Jimmy Hill and Ulrika Johnson just before she got her kicking from Stan Collymore
(My only brush with stardom - Although it wasnt a case of never washing my hand again as he had gone for a pee and didnt wash his! Manky tramp! lol)

He was very very drunk and flashing all over the place in his kilt
Very funny but a bit of a tube at times

Lolabelle
24-Jan-07, 08:49
dunno, but let me know. i will be there standing with my Moulin Rouge DVD in one hand, my Long Way Round book in the other drooling.

hubba hubba

ooo i've come over all unnecessary!!!!

Me too!!!! Not many actors that I really like but he and Charlie are on the very short list of fave's. And Pepsi, I don't care if he is a (what ever it was you said) he is still gorgeous and talented. But Charlatans, I will also have my copies of the Serpents Kiss, Big Fish, Train Spotting, Down with Love, and whatever else I have in the cupboard, I'm sure there is more.