PDA

View Full Version : tesco

pirateeye
23-Jan-07, 20:09
mum just got back from tesco and wanted me to mention on here how friendly the staff are. she came home full of praise for them saying how kind and helpful they have been. hope it's the same all round

DarkAngel
23-Jan-07, 20:35
I always fine tesco nice but im sure you will bet mixed views on friendly staff..

Mizpah
23-Jan-07, 20:42
:) Have to agree as always found Tesco Staff to be excellent every time we have shopped there.:lol:

daviddd
23-Jan-07, 21:33
Their employer maybe makes them feel valued - some companies treat their staff like cattle, and wonder why they're not motivated...e.g. the Co-op.

Neil
23-Jan-07, 21:36
Are they not the same staff who worked in local shops prior to Tesco opening?

I don't live in Wick but I have found shop staff pretty friendly in every shop I have been in when across your neck of the woods.

connieb19
23-Jan-07, 22:13
I was in the harbour cafe the other night, the woman who served me carried on her conversation with another woman throughout the whole time she was serving me. Good manners cost nothing, I wont be going back in a hurry. :confused
I always find the staff in Tescos quite friendly but my pal was in there the other day with her toddler who is just starting to speak, the woman who served her said the "oh jobbies" word I'm not allowed to mention on here and my pals kiddie copied her. :eek:

Fran
23-Jan-07, 22:56
I agree, they are very polite and friendly, very helpful too. Plus if there is a mistake on your till receipt they give the full refund not just some of it.I had some items which were 59p each and reduced to 10p but i got the full 59p for each item. I get all my photocopying done there, at 5p a copy, its the cheapest in caithness.

donnalee1994
23-Jan-07, 23:32
Allways found them very friendly and helpfull no complaints from me :)

henry20
24-Jan-07, 09:10
I've always found them very friendly. Even offered to go and get me another trolley when mine was about to overflow, but I made a quick (as quick as I could without anything falling out) dash to the checkout to stop me spending any more money!

I always seem to spend a fortune, so will be avoiding shopping for a few weeks if I can.

laguna2
24-Jan-07, 09:30
Have to agree - extremely pleasant staff and also very helpful. When I was at the checkout last week another member of staff came and helped pack my shopping! It makes all the difference.

pirateeye
24-Jan-07, 13:25
mum had someone from the staff follow her and she didn't even know until she got to the van, he came to help her put her shopping in the van, then he took the trolly back for her.

on sunday i was in tesco with a friend and i gave him my cinnamon sticks that i wanted to pay for and gave him the money, the walked up a little to get my item, and change, and he gave me my money back!! (the £2 i paid him) he didn't even put it in the till...but i did notice and got my change instead. but he was kind to offer anyway;)