PDA

View Full Version : 4 x 4 Club

Kasper King
31-May-13, 10:52
I am trying to get a 4x4 club off and running. If you are interested I have two others willing to join. How about meeting one Sunday to get the ball rolling?
How about either the 9th June, 16th or 23rd? PM me with your prefered date and your location and I will set one up a a central location.
The club will be about having fun and raising money for charity!

euan the driver
04-Jun-13, 07:18
i could be interested in such a club.

Kasper King
04-Jun-13, 11:09
Euan the driver,
look forward to seeing you.

Heisenberg
09-Aug-14, 16:06
Hi Kasper king.Did you manage to get a club started if so what are details

broch
11-Aug-14, 00:41
id also be interested, paul......07920 106810

Kasper King
15-Aug-14, 18:05
Hi all,

If you are interested in starting a 4x4 then do you what to met up on Sunday the 24th?
I have no idea where anyone lives so if someone can suggest some location in a central spot for us all to met then I am willing to met.

Pete

Heisenberg
15-Aug-14, 20:06
Interested, but not able to meet as away at mo. And out of 3 4x4 that I own not one on road at mo either.

J 2014
17-Aug-14, 12:15
I'm interested in joining as well plus (shameless plug and thread hijack) I'm part of the Highland 4x4 Response Group and we're looking for more members if anyone is interested?

Heisenberg
17-Aug-14, 21:00
I'm interested in joining as well plus (shameless plug and thread hijack) I'm part of the Highland 4x4 Response Group and we're looking for more members if anyone is interested? A shameless plug indeed, a great group 'highland 4x4 response group' I was speaking to your chairman (I believe) at the county show. I will be joining when I get a 4x4 on the road.

J 2014
18-Aug-14, 14:12
A shameless plug indeed, a great group 'highland 4x4 response group' I was speaking to your chairman (I believe) at the county show. I will be joining when I get a 4x4 on the road.

That's great to hear, we had quite a lot of interest at the county show so the more members the merrier. We've got 2 full members up here and another 2 in the process of applying so if a group doesn't formalise off the back of this forum there's no reason why if you join H4x4R we couldn't have local meetings and days out as well as meeting up with other members throughout the Highlands. We're also looking at the possibility of utilising some land locally for training days.

How come your 4x4 is off the road?

Warren Dukes
18-Aug-14, 16:44
That's great to hear, we had quite a lot of interest at the county show so the more members the merrier. We've got 2 full members up here and another 2 in the process of applying so if a group doesn't formalise off the back of this forum there's no reason why if you join H4x4R we couldn't have local meetings and days out as well as meeting up with other members throughout the Highlands. We're also looking at the possibility of utilising some land locally for training days.

How come your 4x4 is off the road?

We all like a shameless plug now and again J2014. See you on the team pages :)