PDA

View Full Version : Lost My Property. Help Needed

ivyel2011
29-May-13, 17:46
On Monday morning traveling from Dunbeath to Wick on the 10:52am bus I lost my iPod & Wallet. Could have been lost somewhere in Wick though as I am not sure. I would be very thankful should someone be able to return these items to me as they have sentimental value. The iPod was a birthday gift & small, silver & has 4GB of memory. Please note should it be returned I am aware of the contents so I will be able to verify if it is my own. Music on it includes The Order of Elijah & As I Lay Dying. A reward will be given should this be returned to me. The wallet contains irreplaceable family photos & again is sentimental, the wallet itself was also a gift given to me. A smaller reward will be given for this item but I imagine should they have been lost somewhere they would most likely have been lost together. I would be thankful for any and all help. Please note I have thoroughly searched my clothing & home. I have contacted The Bus Company Stagecoach, The Police & Tesco as there is a slight chance they might have been lost there to. None of the before mentioned places have had my belongings handed in. Should you find these items or have them on your possession at the moment please get in contact. 01593731223. Should I not answer leave a message. Or 077548100075

neilsermk1
31-May-13, 12:29
Hope you have some sucess

poppett
31-May-13, 13:18
Hope you and your treasured possessions are soon reunited.