PDA

View Full Version : Blue Monday

golach
22-Jan-07, 12:33
January 22 is being classed as Blue Monday, how does the .Org feel about this?
I think its a load of bunkum, I am sitting here feeling pretty good, the sun is shining, Mrs G is singing away to the radio. What more can I ask for?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/ouch/200701/blue_monday.shtml

lassieinfife
22-Jan-07, 12:41
Sunny n bright in Fife too........... hollies playing on cd player, feeling good , but then again have to go to work in 25 mins................. lol

newpark
22-Jan-07, 12:45
Sitting at work bored, trousers too tight, all I want is to eat a bar of chocolate which I cant allow myself to do as trousers are too tight so yeah Blue Monday for me.

paris
22-Jan-07, 13:22
Me , im having a good monday so far, its sunny and no rain, no bills through the letter box, and i had a great weekend. and someone from caithness has enquired about my triumph bonny 750cc whch im selling so yes alls good with me . jan x

Piglet
22-Jan-07, 13:29
No not a Blue Monday - it's my daughters birthday so we are all happy.:)

She would be even happier if her Dad was here to share it with her & if it would snow :Razz

dozerboy
22-Jan-07, 13:37
What a load of rubbish - this is just the same as any other day - during any one day a percentage of the population will have a good day and a percentage will have a bad day, that's life. So it's still long hours of darkness, cold and wet, but that's nothing were not used to.

Remember:

This is the only Monday 22 January 2007 that you will ever have, make the most of it, as it can never return!

candyfloss
22-Jan-07, 14:21
It's a blue monday for me, two of the kids are not feeling great and their off school, i've hardly got any milk left and there's not much bread in the house either. :( I'll just have to wait until their dad gets home from work to get some shopping.

bobsgirl
22-Jan-07, 14:25
I am having a good day so far. Sun is now shining, it has been snowing but only lightly, been out, done my shopping and all that is left to do is put my son to his swimming lessons later tonight.
Got dinner sorted too, very unlike me!!!
Hope everyone has a good day!!!

weeboyagee
22-Jan-07, 14:53
Not touched a drop since the 7th January :eek: been back at the pool and gym, had a great weekend, lots to do this week, off tomorrow, back Thursday, burns supper friday, looking forward to Ireland, Canada, Hearts beating Dunfermline where the boys in blue couldn't (in the cup!!!!), celebrating ICTFC's (ahem....) teaching session yesterday (hi Golach! - should definitely be a "blue" day for you when you look back at your weekend mate!!!! - tell Mrs G to switch radio channels and listen to the football roundup for the weekend.......), car off getting a makeover for spring,.........yip,........not a blue day or anything like it for me! Cheer up everyone - life is what you make of it!!!

WBG :cool:

Wish
22-Jan-07, 14:56
Errmm mixed feelings for me it my birthday today, so i'm a bit blue at being a bit older:lol: But so glad to see thew sunshine:cool:

cuddlepop
22-Jan-07, 15:15
Happy Birthday Wish.You may be a little older but think of it as experience gained.;)
Not a bad day for me,think these new antibiotics are working,its just my eldests new friend at college got a phonecall to tell her that her friend had been killed lastnight in a car crash,she was only 17.:~(
My own doesn't know what to say to her new friend and I'm to far away to give her a cuddle.
So this is now a very blue Monday.

obiron
22-Jan-07, 15:50
started off ok until i tried to get in contact with insurance company finally the phone rang waited 25 mins in a queue till get and address to send quote too. fallen off computer chair twice (no not drunk) must get new one.

cuddlepop sorry about your daughters sad news. so young.

cuddlepop
22-Jan-07, 16:31
Thanks Obiron,
Just dont know what advice other than to go on her instincts as what to do with her new friends sad news.:~(

donnalee1994
22-Jan-07, 17:23
Not blue monday for me and family,having a real good time at the min,just ordered house,barn nearly finished so everything going fine at this end :D

scotsboy
22-Jan-07, 19:19
Great song, always been a big New Order fan.

Bobinovich
22-Jan-07, 23:50
LOL Scotsboy, have to agree!

Had a good day - managed to help 3 fellow Orgers/customers with their respective PC problems and purchased an item from another Orger! Heck it should have been called Blue MOrgday! May just top it off with a MOrgans and Coke LOL!