PDA

View Full Version : For the men to do in Co-op

Fran
01-Mar-05, 23:56
:) Three things a man can do at the co-op while his wife is taking her time shopping......
1. Get 20 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's trolleys when they aren'tlooking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in the houseares bit to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3.Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone "Code 3 in housewares"..and see what happens.

More tomorrow......have a nice day. [lol] :Razz

JammyDodger69
02-Mar-05, 10:48
I have to admit to gettin bored rigid while goin shopping, so thought that I had to do something so that I didn't dread the Sunday shop..

I need to apologise for puttin things in peoples trolleys it was usually little things, cheep things but game me a chuckle..

And also for hidin peoples trolleys, I didn't realise how easy that was and how funny it is watchin people looking around for there shopping..

I have stopped doin this so dont worry your trolleys are safe.... Honest.. :evil

Fran
03-Mar-05, 03:45
[lol] Here are some more things a man can do at the co-op while his wife is taking her time shopping.
1. go to the service desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on credit.

2. When an assistant asks if she can help you begin to cry and ask "Why cant you people just leave me alone"!

3.Look right into the security camera, use it as a mirror and pick your nose.

4.While handling large knives in the kitchen goods bit, ask an assistant where the anti-depressants are located.

More tomorrow .....have a nice day.

mike.mckenzie
03-Mar-05, 13:35
I put 69p on my card the other day!

zagor
05-Mar-05, 23:14
Now now Jammy I have seen you standing at the end of the aisle in the co- op while your poor wee wifie goes wandering up to the end then comes back with arms full of shopping and all you say on the matter is I'm bored and I hate shopping.

P.s
I want a refund for that little thing you put in my shopping. :lol:

2little2late
06-Mar-05, 00:00
When you're walking round the co-op with your wife and she's asking you "Do you want some of these?". Then in an Andy Pitkin voice from Little Britain tell her "I want that one!"

She'll soon get embarrased. [lol] [lol]

Fran
06-Mar-05, 01:32
:lol: Dart around the store suspiciously, while loudly humming the theme from Mission Impossible.

:Razz hide in a clothing rack,,,,,,,and when people browse through, say "pick me!!! pick me!!".

:evil When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, hit the floor and assume the feat
al position and scream "No!.....It's those voices again!!!"

:lol: Have a nice day, and a happy mpothers day to ALL MUMS on Caithness org.

JammyDodger69
07-Mar-05, 10:21
Now now Jammy I have seen you standing at the end of the aisle in the co- op while your poor wee wifie goes wandering up to the end then comes back with arms full of shopping and all you say on the matter is I'm bored and I hate shopping.

P.s
I want a refund for that little thing you put in my shopping. :lol:

The funny thing is Zagor, I really do that. I'll get bored and wander off with the trolley and she has to run after me with all the shoppin in hand...

Cheques in the mail or the unwanted purchase u had..

Fran
15-Mar-05, 03:44
[quote="Fran"]:) Three things a man can do at the co-op while his wife is taking her time shopping......
1. Get 20 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's trolleys when they aren'tlooking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in the houseares bit to go off at 5 minute intervals.

3.Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone "Code 3 in housewares"..and see what happens.

Mo
re
tomorrow......have a nice day. [lol] :
:D It was nice to hear my things to do in this section aired on caithness F M the other day!!!! Do you want more !!!