PDA

View Full Version : little boys

Billy Boy
21-Jan-07, 22:19
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for him.

He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you
would be able to swim and ride a bike.

He can't do either one."

Billy Boy
22-Jan-07, 20:29
When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his granny, he discovered a water pistol. He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.

I was not so pleased. I turned to mum and said, "I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?"

mum smiled and then replied, "I remember..." [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
23-Jan-07, 18:08
Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of Tampax and proceeded to the checkout counter.

The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?"

"Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "Do you know what these are used for?"

The boy replied, "Not exactly, but they aren't for me. They are for him.

He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you
would be able to swim and ride a bike.

He can't do either one."

Classic!!!:lol: :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
23-Jan-07, 18:12
When my three-year-old son opened the birthday gift from his granny, he discovered a water pistol. He squealed with delight and headed for the nearest sink.

I was not so pleased. I turned to mum and said, "I'm surprised at you. Don't you remember how we used to drive you crazy with water guns?"

mum smiled and then replied, "I remember..." [lol]

Aye sometimes we have to look at oor kids and remember that we were the exact same!! Revenge is Sweet:lol: