PDA

View Full Version : Tory right

piratelassie
19-May-13, 12:00
I see Tory right winger Jacob Rees Mogg and other right wingers in the tory party want a coalition with UKIP. This to my way of thinking is very dangerous as any extreme policies, as UKIP have can only lead to trouble in the future. Should we not use the 2014 vote to divorce ourselves from this?

orkneycadian
19-May-13, 13:36
Whats that piratelassie, parties that support seceding from a unified state have dangerous policies?

OK, point taken and understood. Will vote appropriately next September using this information to guide me.

ducati
19-May-13, 18:24
Actually, I understand a significant number of non Scots UKers not only want a divorce from Europe, they equally want one from Scotland. They don't get to vote though. Personally, I think if we left the EU no one would notice. (other than N Farage who would lose his job). I certainly don't think the French and Germans amongst others would want to stop selling us their cars for instance.

equusdriving
19-May-13, 18:53
I see Tory right winger Jacob Rees Mogg and other right wingers in the tory party want a coalition with UKIP. This to my way of thinking is very dangerous as any extreme policies, as UKIP have can only lead to trouble in the future. Should we not use the 2014 vote to divorce ourselves from this?

yes and using the same logic (or lack of it) we could all slash our own tires, and stone our own windows too , so it stops vandals doing it![lol][lol][lol]