PDA

View Full Version : Dog walking services research

ThursoLass88
16-May-13, 13:32
I'm in the mists of doing a little bit of market research.How much interest would there be in a local dog walker?

There are a lot of advantages in this new business venture to take care of your dog while you are busy with work, appointments or other commitments.

We are in discussions with land owners to have widely open secure green spaces to let your dog run to its heart content and involving them in a number of playing exercises. The idea is to cater to every dogs specific needs with that being behaviour problems or medical conditions, this will no restrict us to taking care of them.

The walkers are highly experienced in animal care and are undergoing additional training. Of course we are fully insured and a specific document for each pet will have to be discussed and signed by the owner.

Any specific requests can always be discussed.

A little bit of feedback would be great also the prices you would be willing to pay. I understands there isn't always a lot of extra change after bill day so want to be fair while still allowing us to make a living also.

Any queries in to all services we offer or to discuss requirements please don't hesitate to contact me at [email]dog.walker32@yahoo.com

Thank you, look forward to all the feedback.