PDA

View Full Version : Vina gas bottle

kwbrown111
20-Jan-07, 21:47
Any one know where i can get a refill for a Vina gas bottle for homebrew barrels.

Geo
20-Jan-07, 23:04
Have you tried the shop in Thurso facing the police station? They have a homebrew section and last time I was in they did refills.

kwbrown111
20-Jan-07, 23:15
Hi afraid thats been taken over by a TV/ toys shop. thanks anyway

Geo
21-Jan-07, 00:07
The whole thing? I thought it was just half of it. Shows you how long it's been since I was there! :)

BillE
21-Jan-07, 22:21
Any one know where i can get a refill for a Vina gas bottle for homebrew barrels.

No, mine died a while ago. So I just started using bottles again.

Sort of a good thing in a way as bottles seem to keep homebrew a lot better than the barrel ever did.

The shop that used to in Thurso stopped doing homebrew ages ago.

I buy stuff online now but how you go about exchanging an old bottle I have noi idea.

Bill.

Geo
21-Jan-07, 23:05
As far as i know you can't do it mail order due to health and safety issues. If no one up here does it anymore then the only other option would be the shop in Inverness that does homebrew. I can't remember it's name though! It's a shop that does everything for the home, kitchen stuff etc, like a really big Waters. I think it's facing Morrisons.

kwbrown111
21-Jan-07, 23:26
Cheers for that next time i'm down in Inverness i'll have a look about there

BillE
22-Jan-07, 20:48
If no one up here does it anymore then the only other option would be the shop in Inverness...

Thanks. Useful to know for future.

Caithness, the place to be.

Unless you want to buy a gas bottle refill ;-)