PDA

View Full Version : anyone bought the tesco value dvd player?

emszxr
20-Jan-07, 18:42
i bought one last week when i was up in wick but it isnt great. last night it stopped half way through a dvd and wouldnt play any further, its not the dvd as it works great on my other dvd player. and it is a really noisy machine. just wondering if it is the same with all of the value ones or not.
thanks

jim112233
20-Jan-07, 19:47
Hiya sorry to hear you've had a nightmare with urs i bought a wee one about8mths ago now and its great i have lots of other make at home toshiba etc but this is the cheapest 1 i ever bought and it plays all dvd's inc copies, MP3 file ets so maybe its just a duff 1 you got

footie chick
20-Jan-07, 19:55
I bought a cheap one out of the Coop it won't open unless you use a plastic card to prize it open was going to put it back but kept as it's now child and idiot proof! [lol]

cezzy1234
20-Jan-07, 22:00
hi my mum bought one 2 weeks ago it works fine

fudge100
20-Jan-07, 22:24
i bought one from woolworths last year for my mother and its better than my more expensive one.

las123
20-Jan-07, 22:30
yeah we have got 2 and they both work great.

emszxr
21-Jan-07, 00:27
think i will have to take it back as it really is so noisy and its not played 2 dvds now properly

baggie boy
21-Jan-07, 00:41
i bought a cheap dvd player from coop last christmas, it works well only problem is it wont play these new dvd games. if i want to play one i have to use the pc.

Highland Lass
21-Jan-07, 12:08
Hi i bought one from tescos months back,worked fine still does,why dont you take it back,am sure they will replace it.

donnalee1994
21-Jan-07, 19:48
Dont no about the dvd's but i bought a cheap electrical fire from tesco and have taken back 3 times now for different reasons if it needs to back again im asking for my money back so thats what id do just take it back when your passing

dirdyweeker
21-Jan-07, 20:32
bought one for my son for his Xmas. Well used and no complaints from him of noise. He says it is just fine. You should take it back and get a replacement.

emszxr
21-Jan-07, 21:34
i will take it back, its just i am outside brora so will have to arrange to get up as its not just round the corner saddly

caithness lad
21-Jan-07, 22:48
:Razz super player. great price

the nomad
22-Jan-07, 09:37
No worries with my wee lassies one so far. Good picture.

lassieinfife
22-Jan-07, 10:06
i will take it back, its just i am outside brora so will have to arrange to get up as its not just round the corner saddly

Why don't you phone them and explain the problem.... they might juts surprise you