PDA

View Full Version : Labador breeder

taz94
12-May-13, 23:09
anyone knw the name of the lady in tongue who breeds labadors or can link me to her site please can only remember it begins with R like rumskin resuce or somthing

cazmanian_minx
13-May-13, 06:53
Don't think she's got a website - Rimouski Labradors.

taz94
13-May-13, 22:46
thank you :) if anyone has her number would be great trying to get hold of her but she never answers the number i have for her

buggyracer
14-May-13, 08:51
I know of a litter due in Rogart in the next week or so, out of fully health tested parents, sire is a Field Trial Champion, if you have no joy.

taz94
14-May-13, 17:28
not looking for a labador needing my labador that i bought of her, papers as she is now in pup herself thank you anyways :)

buggyracer
14-May-13, 19:51
Ah I see, no problem, good luck with the pups.

taz94
14-May-13, 20:01
thank you :)

Katy
19-May-13, 17:15
My mum and auntie both bought pups from the lady 2.5yrs ago and still awaiting papers after a good few phone calls so if you have any luck let me know.....supposedly she had a flood and lost all paperwork but was going to get it sent out. Wonder if its the same littler taz94? Golden labs by any chance? They bought them in October 2010. xx

cullyboy
19-May-13, 18:18
hi taz94 im wantin to breed my lab she was born about aug 2010 numerous phone calls asking for paperwork was a waste of time. she has no interest in anything but takin your money if she didnt have her kc reg she should have said.the paperwork belongs to us we bought her in good faith the least she can do is send it out.if no kc reg give us her ped papers.ann is well worth e watchin.

taz94
19-May-13, 21:50
hey katy yeh sounds like same litter got though she said she will check her records but not heared anything back yet :/ and cullyboy for the price we payed we should defo have got our papers as was told she is kennal club regiestered will see what happens though fingers crossed and will let you know katy pm me so i can find you again when i get them or get a excuse :)

ashaw1
20-May-13, 11:44
If you don't have any luck getting your paperwork I'd contact the Kennel Club. You've paid a premium for the fact your dog is Kennel Club registered and without the paperwork to prove it you've paid the premium for nothing. Hope you get it sorted.

taz94
20-May-13, 14:28
thank you yes i will if i dont get a reply :)

Manxman
20-May-13, 17:46
I would suggest that you contact CAROLYN POULTON at GREENLAND TRAINING as I believe that the woman concerned is an ANNE DUNCAN and they were big mates and she attended some training classes at BOWER and helped CP with the training,there was something in the papers about her attending and helping out at a Lab Rescue fundraiser.

mickeyebbels
23-May-13, 18:15
Hello, this is my first post. I have been breeding dogs for years and contacted the kennel club about this thread they weren't very helpful but I am pasting my reply from them in case it is helpful to someone.

Thank you for your email.

If the breeder has sold dogs as Kennel Club registered, but have not
provided the registration documents, the new owners should contact their
local Citizens Advice or Trading Standards office for advice regarding
the Sales of Goods Act.

If they have a written contract or advertisement the dog will be sold
with registration documents provided the above organisations can advise
what they can do legally.

As the sales are private agreements between the buyer and seller we
would be unable to assist further.

Kind regards

Paul Cheshire
Communications & Contents Officer
The Kennel Club
Tel: 0844 4633 980
Fax: 01296 486725
http://www.thekennelclub.org.uk

mickeyebbels
31-Jul-13, 14:07
I hope you have all got your copies of the Courier today, your local very helpful paper has done a article on the woman and kindly provided her name address and telephone number.

froal
31-Jul-13, 22:31
Yes seen our local puppy farmer in the paper & she was in last weeks Northern times...!!

murr
03-Aug-13, 22:36
Hi I bought a lab pup from her and got the papers drackhead paterick that was a few years ago

Manxman
04-Aug-13, 08:50
murr It looks as if you were one of the lucky ones She may have been at the lab rescue gathering at Bower this weekend I know that a couple of years ago she was there and had puppies with her

gmcborgie
04-Aug-13, 22:17
Anne Duncan
01847 611343.