PDA

View Full Version : Chipmonks????

porshiepoo
20-Jan-07, 13:10
Does anyone know of any Chipmonk breeders in the area?
We're not ready for any yet but in the future I'd like to get some again.

Cheers

Jeemag_USA
20-Jan-07, 17:14
Does anyone know of any Chipmonk breeders in the area?
We're not ready for any yet but in the future I'd like to get some again.

Cheers

I remember one time on a visit to the Retail Park in Inverness where the large Tesco's there was a PetSmart there and they had a load of Chipmunks, they had normal one and snow coated ones, white with black stripes. They probably still sell them if that helps.

I love Chipmunks, when I moved to Indiana was delighted to be able to watch them running around in my garden, still have two or three wild ones running around at the back of the trees where I live now, great fun watching them in the wild, they are such curious creatures and I always get a kick out of watching them jumping through long grass :) They are pretty common here.

hell raizer
21-Jan-07, 16:47
well we have two chipmunks u can have they are two females both 4 year old

stewart4364
21-Jan-07, 18:06
| have some chipmunks, any chance of getting your 2 females and hopefully these may breed with mine. Are they normal ones -- brown? at 4 years they are getting a bit old. Please pm me with your answer. Thank you.

hell raizer
21-Jan-07, 19:02
yeah no prob

hell raizer
21-Jan-07, 21:13
they are the brown ones

stewart4364
21-Jan-07, 23:08
Could you please let me know where you are so that they can be picked up.

donnalee1994
22-Jan-07, 17:34
Why do u want chipmonks porshie?

porshiepoo
22-Jan-07, 19:23
Why do u want chipmonks porshie?

Don't want them just yet just trying to get sorted out so that we know where to go when we are ready for them.

stewart4364
22-Jan-07, 22:06
Picked up the chipmunks this evening -- Put in cage meantime but hoping they will join my ones shortly. Thank you for letting me have the chipmunks.

hell raizer
22-Jan-07, 23:13
your Welcome hope you enjoy them as much as we did