PDA

View Full Version : Estate agents

Bobbyjones
11-May-13, 19:00
Possibly looking to move up to caithness in the future as been offered a possible possition within my company and wondering from your local knowledge where would I be best to start looking for property to buy, seen a few sites online but what does everyone else think about the local estate agents , their attitudes etc. and the best ones to go to.Seen a few sites some have loads of properties but most of them have already been sold or under offer , so what sites are updated and have good info on them , as would prefer to have a good look online before I decide to move.ThanksBobby

ducati
11-May-13, 20:28
Possibly looking to move up to caithness in the future as been offered a possible possition within my company and wondering from your local knowledge where would I be best to start looking for property to buy, seen a few sites online but what does everyone else think about the local estate agents , their attitudes etc. and the best ones to go to.Seen a few sites some have loads of properties but most of them have already been sold or under offer , so what sites are updated and have good info on them , as would prefer to have a good look online before I decide to move.ThanksBobby

Hi Bobby, we found our last two propertys on the listings on this site.

Good Luck.

BTW 2 bed traditional stone Caithness cottage with approx 1 acre for sale in Bower. Not listed yet, PM me for details :D

cazmanian_minx
11-May-13, 21:25
www.caithnessproperty.co.uk
www.hspc.co.uk