PDA

View Full Version : Taping & Filling

bull
17-Jan-07, 23:36
Hi All,
I'm looking for someone to tape and fill a small bungalow for me. Does anyone know of anyone good who does homers? I've heard of a guy called Chris from Wick who's very good, but I don't know his surname or number. Can anyone help?

j4bberw0ck
18-Jan-07, 00:38
You surely can't mean you're willing to deprive the Government of the money it needs to run the NHS and pay themselves huge pensions, can you? Good Lord....

painter
18-Jan-07, 08:23
I haveoften wondered why it is difficult enough for employers to keep their heads above water these days !! Maybe Tescos do home taping kits.

johno
18-Jan-07, 16:58
Hi All,
I'm looking for someone to tape and fill a small bungalow for me. Does anyone know of anyone good who does homers? I've heard of a guy called Chris from Wick who's very good, but I don't know his surname or number. Can anyone help?
Hi, Chris lives in Whitehouse Park , Wick [just of the top of Shore lane] he lives there with his partner Margaret Mackay [ Mag Star] if you go there & ask anyone will point you in the right direction. Chris is very good ,but he is self employed. a one man operation.
:Razz