PDA

View Full Version : Trollng in 2013

cesare
09-May-13, 17:13
Troll (Internet)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
This article is about internet slang. For other uses, see Troll (disambiguation).

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion

I notice it on every forum, this one maybe more than others
knowingly changing a Threads topic and keeping it off course seems to the Fad since cb radios died out........
it reminds me of when my dad had a cb radio, i would listen to people trolling back then,(button pushing,voice changing,arguing,talking nonesense but what intrests me is it seems to be older people who do this? ....do they do it just to fill in there mediocre day(if there having one)... or to make themselves feel better? some claim its for the banter but i don't see it when its only themselves there impressing

changilass
09-May-13, 18:45
Do you really thing trolls are gonna reply to this with their ages?

On the poll you have the options for 'over 30' and 'under 50', these are the same thing, so it doesn't make sense.

Flynn
09-May-13, 19:19
:
:
:
:
:
j