PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks

MISS K
17-Jan-07, 19:39
:( Huge thank you to the folks on this website it has been an absolute god send, thanks to all those who private messaged me too, that meant a lot, some of you may meet me, as i came on here not under any other name but my own, i loved it and i was made to feel hugely welcome, but as my personality if quite freindly, and i dont get into any heavy indepth convos, i may have got on some peoples wick, so im making this my last wee note, as i feel a bit deflated today, and i dont want to spoil my excitement for moving next week (my own fault for being cheery and open) p.s. i gave up my business to be a stay at home mum.

canuck
17-Jan-07, 19:58
heidi, every once in awhile the mean spirited curmudgeons come out to play. And if you happen to run into them in the forum it can be pretty painful. I have a few stalwarts who listen to (well read) my agonies. I tell myself I am never going back to take that abuse, but always, always something captures my imagination and I return to the fold. There are far too many kindly, supportive, interesting and genuinely caring people in the org community to be able to walk away for long. You have pulled me back from my latest snit over being referred to as an outsider. And so I encourage you to keep an open mind and an open user account. You will appreciate us again, I am sure, once the move is complete. Some of us spent hours avoiding the drudgery of packing by filling the chairs in the chat room and posting endless drivel, good drivel, but none the less endless.

I don't know what the issue is that has led to your decision. If you were not banned then I am sure that admin and the mods did not find it to be a problem. So keep your sunshine coming. We all need light.

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jan-07, 19:59
Hey Heidi cheer up. :) You sound down from your post. Ill put the kettle on for a cup of coffee if you want. :cool:

canuck
17-Jan-07, 20:03
heidi, don't turn aside that invitation. Alice makes some of the finest coffee on the planet.

sweetpea
17-Jan-07, 20:06
i dont get into any heavy indepth convos, i may have got on some peoples wick,

I feel like this sometimes. I'm not into heavy intellectual stuff, just say it how it is.
Sounds like you have a lot of good things to look forward to with moving and everything. I love moving. Cheer up and hey if you want to meet anytime, just say.
sweetpea x

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jan-07, 20:06
Yip, Weeboyagee had a lovely collection of ground coffee but no coffee maker :confused Guess what I bought him for Christmas.......a nice new coffee maker :cool: So I am up for making coffee and I have a great sympathetic ear.

Bobbyian
17-Jan-07, 20:33
Thats what I like about the Org "Alice" IŽll make some Scones Nice and fresh and w`ll have break and see who comes in to have a natter so Heidi pull up a chair and smile thats it

lin
17-Jan-07, 20:44
Dont go Heidi, Have a coffee and a wee scone and see how you feel in the next few days.

lassieinfife
17-Jan-07, 21:13
I agree with them all Heidi I just have a wee look in everyday,see's what intrests me make a wee comment but never have any in depth natterings, so don't be discouraged plenty like you and me around and with out us the .org might just grind to a halt under so much bump, so just pull yer seat up sit yer bum down and enjoy the org for what it is

Dont let the headbangers get you down x

lassieinfife
17-Jan-07, 21:18
oh and whilst im here how come i not been offered coffee n scones???????:confused

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jan-07, 21:38
No problems theres plenty coffee on offer and if you make it up the road you can have a bed for the night......in behind Weeboyagee...:lol: :eek: if he reads this Im dead...

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 21:40
Oh Alice be afraid no very afraid:lol:
I heard he's all seeing and hearing.
Plus he's big brother so he's bound to find out,they alwas do:lol:

trinkie
17-Jan-07, 21:46
Many thanks to you too Heidi,

I know how you feel, but let it pass and know your Worth.

Good luck with the house move, that is not an easy time for you.
Are you moving far ? But on line here - distance is nothing !

Looks like you've got quite a few friends here .....look after them !!

T.

connieb19
17-Jan-07, 21:48
How come I dinna get tea and scones for getting on peoples wick???? [para] [para]

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 21:50
You have to grow a thick skin.dont let the minority spoil it for you Heidi .
Sit down,count to however many and remind yourself if your getting it today its someone elses turn tomorrow;)

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 21:52
How come your allowed three faces Connie in your post,before anyone starts .;)
Wahhhh I've thrown my rattle out,I use three faces and I lose my post.:~(

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 22:02
Oh your sharp tonight,
Back in form Connie,you've been too quiet.:(
Heidi this is what its supose to be about..... having fun;)

Alice in Blunderland
17-Jan-07, 22:07
Okay ,Okay for fear of leaving anyone out you're ALL invited to tea and scones at Weeboyagees house hows that :D ......now whos gonna tell him the partys in his place :eek: ...and whos going to take me in when I get thrown out.

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 22:14
Over the sea to skye
speed bonnie boat:lol:
Alice,your late anyway your beds the pull out in the spare room
Just step over MrCp Landrover workshop,maybe that way I'll get it back as a bedroom.:lol:

cuddlepop
17-Jan-07, 23:03
Heidi,a word of warning when using a forum dont try and be funny.I did and upset Connie19.
I think she is one of our wittyest posters,but by not saying it and just typing it she misunderstood and I've upset her.:~(

connieb19
17-Jan-07, 23:11
Heidi,a word of warning when using a forum dont try and be funny.I did and upset Connie19.
I think she is one of our wittyest posters,but by not saying it and just typing it she misunderstood and I've upset her.:~(Sorry Cuddlepop, I totally missread your post, I've sent you a pm.. :eek:

weeboyagee
17-Jan-07, 23:32
How come I dinna get tea and scones for getting on peoples wick????
Oh,...it's a tough life connie! ;) They're all piling into my house for coffe, tea and scones and I didn't even know it :eek:

connieb19
17-Jan-07, 23:37
Oh,...it's a tough life connie! They're all piling into my house for coffe, tea and scones and I didn't even know it :eek:Dont worry, I'll be there in 5.. :lol:

weeboyagee
17-Jan-07, 23:43
Dont worry, I'll be there in 5.. :lol:
Aye right - I'm afraid I'm packed oot - ye'll no get in 'e door!

Meet ye in e pub instead!

canuck
18-Jan-07, 00:08
Okay ,Okay for fear of leaving anyone out you're ALL invited to tea and scones at Weeboyagees house hows that ......now whos gonna tell him the partys in his place :eek: ...and whos going to take me in when I get thrown out.

You are always welcome here! And I have tea! :cool:

henry20
18-Jan-07, 11:21
Aye right - I'm afraid I'm packed oot - ye'll no get in 'e door!

Meet ye in e pub instead!

Oh, the sacrifices you have to make! You'd welcome any excuse to get to the pub, admit it :lol: