PDA

View Full Version : Horse riding oppertunity?x

horselover
04-May-13, 17:46
Hiya, im 13 years old and i love horses but i dont have any to ride anymore so im wondering if anyone has a horse i could ride/help with i can trot,canter,jump,walk , gallop(abit) ,lunge,tack up ect:o)x if anyone has a horse i can help/ride i will be grateful:o)x pm me x

horselover
05-May-13, 22:29
still looking :( bumpp!

daisychain
06-May-13, 12:12
:)Where did you learn to ride?, did you have your own horse?.

horselover
06-May-13, 15:42
i go to achalone:)x i have never had my own horse but i have worked with horses all on my own with no one :D

horselover
06-May-13, 15:44
I have also worked with a very bad behaved horse with no one with me

HorsePro
12-May-13, 13:32
Hi Horselover.

I don't mean to offend anyone and especially not a young girl. But why do you feel the need to beg through a website. I've noticed you've asked a lot though the website. IMO, if you want to ride, you should pay for it yourself instead of begging. Its great to see the youth show much interest in riding, but you don't see the older members of the community asking to borrow someone else's horse. So what I'm trying to say is, don't beg, buy a horse or pay for lessions.

-HorsePro

starfish
12-May-13, 13:43
horsepro i think she has said ride/help with.a horse. Not every one can afford a horse but many think they can then the horse suffers as the person not got the funds or time . I for one use to help out at a stables every weekend and school holiday for a free ride well i say free no money changed hands but i worked for it give the person a break there has often been ads on here for help with horses due to lack or time on the owner part. I think it is a good way to get experience and learn the right way of doing things before you get your own pony a hour a week at a local stable that is paid for does not tell the true story on how to care for a pony eg the pony is often ready to ride no horsemanship lessons are learn like mucking out prepare feeds grooming foot care the list goes on

horselover
12-May-13, 14:44
horsepro some people cant afford lessons and a horse so? if u dont like the fact im asking then stay of my post ? horses at stables are okay to ride they are used to it but horses around dont know about riding and stuff so thats why im asking if i can help with them.....

appilihp
13-May-13, 09:44
Hi don't know if u will be interested I have a 14.2hh mare she isn't rideable yet but am hoping to back her this year. I have her at a livery yard in Halkirk if u are interested please PM me for more details