PDA

View Full Version : Who's round is it ??

Alice in Blunderland
03-May-13, 20:54
Im having a baileys its got me thinking ( dangerous) it would be nice if someone was willing to stand us orgers a round of drinks one night shall we vote for Bill ;) His choice of bar.

crayola
04-May-13, 00:00
I don't know whose round it is but under the assumption that it's not mine I shall request a large gin and tonic with ice, lemon and lime. Mmmmmm. :)

secrets in symmetry
04-May-13, 01:08
Im having a baileys its got me thinking ( dangerous) it would be nice if someone was willing to stand us orgers a round of drinks one night shall we vote for Bill ;) His choice of bar.Alice, this isn't the first time you've invited us all for drinks and then fallen asleep before 9pm. You have no staying power young woman!

Alice in Blunderland
04-May-13, 06:35
Alice, this isn't the first time you've invited us all for drinks and then fallen asleep before 9pm. You have no staying power young woman!

Nah I invited Bill to buy us all a round of drinks. I was awake just off partying checking out the dress code in Thurso ;)

crayola
04-May-13, 10:14
And what did you find?

billmoseley
04-May-13, 16:37
You mean me? blimey long time since i bought a round will i still get change from a fiver?

joxville
04-May-13, 17:44
Of course you will Bill, enough to buy a fish supper too ;-)

billmoseley
04-May-13, 18:28
Great. Order what you like ladies and gentlemen but I'm not buying fish suppers for everyone. hmmmmm takes me back to when i lived in Scarborough my local was next to the best chippy in town. At last orders the chippy owner used to ring the pub and ask if we needed any thing we duly put our orders in the landlord would get rid of non regulars we would retire to the snug where fish suppers would arrive washed down by a few more beers. The good old days lolol

Alice in Blunderland
04-May-13, 18:40
And what did you find?

Lots of scantily dressed girls who thought it was summer :eek: Not a thermal vest in sight my granny would have been shocked :lol:

crayola
04-May-13, 19:51
I'll still fit in well then. :)

secrets in symmetry
05-May-13, 00:51
Lots of scantily dressed girls who thought it was summer :eek: Not a thermal vest in sight my granny would have been shocked :lol:I hope you set a good example by being fully dressed - in fur coat and sensible beige underwear....

Dadie
05-May-13, 01:09
Your round sis ...I will have a baileys over ice...or a bottle of red !..will share....badly like a toddler...its mines etc...

secrets in symmetry
05-May-13, 01:34
Your round sis ...I will have a baileys over ice...or a bottle of red !..will share....badly like a toddler...its mines etc...I'll share a bottle of red. What do you like?

Alice in Blunderland
05-May-13, 07:29
sensible beige underwear....

You been peeking at my washing on the line :eek:

secrets in symmetry
05-May-13, 20:22
You been peeking at my washing on the line :eek:I didn't see any ladies' underwear at all on your washing line. :cool:

Alice in Blunderland
05-May-13, 20:31
I didn't see any ladies' underwear at all on your washing line. :cool:

one word............. tumbledrier !! [lol] Cant have Alices smalls being ogled by the neighbours even though they are sheep. ;)

secrets in symmetry
05-May-13, 20:34
one word............. tumbledrier !! [lol] Cant have Alices smalls being ogled by the neighbours even though they are sheep. ;)You use sheep as underwear?

golach
05-May-13, 20:35
one word............. tumbledrier !! [lol] Cant have Alices smalls being ogled by the neighbours even though they are sheep. ;)

Allegedly they were ogled in Auld Reekie, sadly I was not there so its all hearsay :(

Dadie
05-May-13, 21:39
A nice fruity red that isnt too oaky ...shiraz....merlot ...pub wines are acceptable..

Was the undies joke a quip about my signature line ?:lol:

joxville
05-May-13, 22:32
Who has beige underwear? I can't think I've ever seen it in my life, men's or women's! I have various colours, styles and patterns but none of them are beige.

Dadie
06-May-13, 00:23
sigh ...skintone coloured undies....depending on skintone declares the undie colour...as long as the top covering the bra is white ....the best bet on a bra not to show through is as near as poss to your skin colour ..or a baby blue etc......

Alice in Blunderland
06-May-13, 07:39
sigh ...skintone coloured undies....depending on skintone declares the undie colour...as long as the top covering the bra is white ....the best bet on a bra not to show through is as near as poss to your skin colour ..or a baby blue etc......

Aghhh these men just don't get it do they [lol]

joxville
06-May-13, 08:20
Aghhh these men just don't get it do they [lol]I do sometimes. Quite often there's a lady lucky enough to have my company ;-) Btw, sometimes I go commando, does that count as beige?

macadamia
06-May-13, 08:44
Beige? Depends - with a lot of people up here it's corned beef.......

Alice in Blunderland
06-May-13, 09:47
I do sometimes. Quite often there's a lady lucky enough to have my company ;-) Btw, sometimes I go commando, does that count as beige?

Wow quite a ladies man then ;) and I thought you only had eyes for Alice or Crayola...commando would count as natural surely :eek:

joxville
06-May-13, 14:16
I have an eye for each of you :-)

I'm currently enjoying nature as nature intended! Luckily, the garden has high hedges ;-)

secrets in symmetry
06-May-13, 23:56
A nice fruity red that isnt too oaky ...shiraz....merlot ...pub wines are acceptable..

Was the undies joke a quip about my signature line ?:lol:That sounds like my kind of red. :cool:

I'm paying - unless you turn up in beige undies, in which case we go Dutch lol

secrets in symmetry
07-May-13, 00:45
sigh ...skintone coloured undies....depending on skintone declares the undie colour...as long as the top covering the bra is white ....the best bet on a bra not to show through is as near as poss to your skin colour ..or a baby blue etc......An alternative would be to choose a brightly coloured bra, but to leave it in the house when you go for a night out. :cool:

Dadie
07-May-13, 23:12
*sigh*
Granny always wouldnt let me out without my simmit!
Rules still apply ...clean undies (cover the bum (these days cover the tum) and vests to tuck into the knickers)
Other than granny pants ....a comfy bra suffices(but not white..UV??)...but a night out these days is like hens teeth!...
Need a night out soon ...or might forget Im an actual person rather than xxxs Mum...but a girlie night out...would be good!
But no undies = hit by a bus......!and loads of questions!

joxville
08-May-13, 00:02
No undies is de rigeur these days, it what all the best dressed women don't wear :-)

secrets in symmetry
08-May-13, 08:47
*sigh*
Granny always wouldnt let me out without my simmit!
Rules still apply ...clean undies (cover the bum (these days cover the tum) and vests to tuck into the knickers)
Other than granny pants ....a comfy bra suffices(but not white..UV??)...but a night out these days is like hens teeth!...
Need a night out soon ...or might forget Im an actual person rather than xxxs Mum...but a girlie night out...would be good!
But no undies = hit by a bus......!and loads of questions!With your granny vest tucked into your sensible knickers, you paint such a glamorous picture of yourself!

Now, about that bottle of Shiraz....

Flynn
08-May-13, 09:54
Mine's a caucasian. Slainte.

neilsermk1
08-May-13, 12:33
Drinks on Bill, Friday 10 May 1900hrs Station Hotel on Stroma, dress optional.

secrets in symmetry
08-May-13, 12:42
Drinks on Bill, Friday 10 May 1900hrs Station Hotel on Stroma, dress optional.Will Bill be in the Lounge Bar, the Public Bar, or the bar in the Nightclub?

Will sheep be admitted?

What time does the last train leave for Wick?

orkneycadian
08-May-13, 18:50
Was the undies joke a quip about my signature line ?

As I have signatures turned off to reduce screen drivel (aside from that which I type ;)), I have been compelled to turn them back on briefly to check Dadies signature file, and am still reeling from the shock. :eek: Especially when it can be read 2 ways, depending on whether the emphasis is on the adjective or the noun. That really is no way for a self confessed MILF to be behaving! ;)

joxville
08-May-13, 21:51
So if you're cutting out screen drivel then you must have me on ignore. And if you have then you won't see this post either. :-)

Dadie
12-May-13, 00:05
My signature was from a quote from somewhere ....cant remember where ,,,but I liked it!
And as a woman understood it...
You spend nearly a lifetime in boring pants and other undies that dont show in white outerwear and get called names...or abandon yourself to be called names and wear what you want in the undies line and get called names.....In the end wear what you like and keep your head held high ...and forget the rest!
Your true friends can see your real being nevermind the clothes!....but please remember self respect and wear what suits your shape/size....as flattering clothes help in ammo!
And true friends dont let you dress unflattering...

secrets in symmetry
12-May-13, 23:13
My signature was from a quote from somewhere ....cant remember where ,,,but I liked it!
And as a woman understood it...
You spend nearly a lifetime in boring pants.Let's stop right there...

Boring pants should be taken off and binned.

Do it!

Now! :cool:

orkneycadian
12-May-13, 23:31
The way I was reading Dadie's signature file, I thought that had already happened! Whether they had been replaced with anything was unclear...

secrets in symmetry
12-May-13, 23:33
The way I was reading Dadie's signature file, I thought that had already happened! Whether they had been replaced with anything was unclear...You may be right, and that would be good news indeed.

For everyone else....

Take off your boring pants and bin them!

Now!

orkneycadian
14-May-13, 20:51
I think, SiS, that we will just have to be like the blokes in the Harmony hairspray adverts....

secrets in symmetry
14-May-13, 23:20
I think, SiS, that we will just have to be like the blokes in the Harmony hairspray adverts....Lol! I had no idea what you were talking about, but a quick Google sorted that out.

I hope she isn't. :cool: