PDA

View Full Version : Shameless!!

DarkAngel
16-Jan-07, 22:12
Is it just me, But dont you think this programme is brilliant..Its on tonight at 10pm

Its class.:)

mums angels
16-Jan-07, 22:16
My hubby thinks its hilarious but not really my kinda thing, hope you enjoy it, i'm not going to remind hubby its on ;)

caithness lad
16-Jan-07, 22:18
Is it just me, But dont you think this programme is brilliant..Its on tonight at 10pm

Its class.:)what a load of rubbish. moral filth, worse than big brother

obiron
16-Jan-07, 22:23
what a load of rubbish. moral filth, worse than big brother

rubbish its a cracking programme. one of the best on the box well until 24 starts on sunday. still if you dont like shameless or big bro you know where the off button is.

DarkAngel
16-Jan-07, 22:35
rubbish its a cracking programme. one of the best on the box well until 24 starts on sunday. still if you dont like shameless or big bro you know where the off button is.

Totally agree!!

I love it! :)

babybunt
17-Jan-07, 20:01
Excellent prog one o the best on e telly at the moment!! I just couldn't wait for e new series. The woman that plays shelia is such an excellent actrees, she soo funny! Theres a new prog by the same makers as shameless, its called Skins, starts on E4 next week! I will be watching that as well!!:)

sam
17-Jan-07, 20:41
this programme is excellent :lol:

percy toboggan
17-Jan-07, 21:02
If the programme is 'class' then it's pure 'underclass'
I've seen a few minutes, and some trailers of previous series.
Please do not anyone think this portrayal of Mancunians is an accurate reflection. It would be comparable to the likes of me thinking Thurso and Wick were populated by so many Rab C. Nesbitts'

I detest this slice of Britains social strata. It's not their fault. They are as abhorrent as some of the the upper crust. The product of a society driven by consumerism and built upon years of educational neglect. That people can enjoy watching this tripe is all the more depressing.

Bobinovich
17-Jan-07, 22:08
Sorry Percy but I look upon Shameless like I do all other TV programs - simple entertainment. I don't believe it to be typical of anything, let alone real life. I do think it's well written and has a plethora of weird and wonderful characters but, at the end of the day, it's just television!.

There are plenty of other channels to watch, and the off button is always there if you can't find anything else!

DarkAngel
17-Jan-07, 22:28
Sorry Percy but I look upon Shameless like I do all other TV programs - simple entertainment. I don't believe it to be typical of anything, let alone real life. I do think it's well written and has a plethora of weird and wonderful characters but, at the end of the day, it's just television!.

There are plenty of other channels to watch, and the off button is always there if you can't find anything else!

I find it really entertaining tele too, Think its just brilliant!:lol:

98elite
18-Jan-07, 00:47
We love it

here's a great clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGMdHGupdgM&mode=related&search=

DarkAngel
18-Jan-07, 00:58
Brilliant..Love that clip...:lol:

percy toboggan
18-Jan-07, 18:44

Fair enough Bobi: live and let live eh? I shot me mouth off without enough evidence. I'm pleased you derive pleasure from it.

dragonfly
18-Jan-07, 19:51
Watched it for the first time the other night and I liked it and will def watch again

Orger
18-Jan-07, 20:17
Your right is a magic programme..... i LOVE it...

Its soooooo funny and theres always something exciting happening..

Skins will be on soon.... i wonder if it will be as funny as Shameless..

donnalee1994
18-Jan-07, 20:17
Brill program thanks for letting me no it's back on :)

DarkAngel
18-Jan-07, 21:11
Glad too see a few people like it. Im going to watch that programme skins..which starts on January 25th Hope its just as good as shamless!:lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
18-Jan-07, 23:27
Classic programme,one of the best gems of comedy there has been for a while........until......this new series.The new series in ma eyes ain't as good as the last ones.Sheila's 'Kill Bill' moment was funny and McGuire's final 'Black Beauty' moment at the end was class,but I just think the other starts to the other series was better.Ach,its only been two episodes I'll gie it a chance.:lol: